Old March 23rd 09, 10:51 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Interesting Scott A Gilbert fact

On Mar 19, 7:09*am, Steve wrote:
"ATT Newsgroups" wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message
You're pegging my irony meter, Scott. Now get back on your remailer and
go destroy another newsgroup. People like you and n8wwm ruined this one
years ago so most of us regulars have taken our radio discussions to
email.

Later, Scott A Gilbert -kook of the month award winner-

I am going to break my own *rule and address you individually, Steve.
You are pathetic. *You should mention that I have been using remailers on
Usenet for half a decade, and again to Doug I find your childish

behavior to be a pollutant to your CB newsgroup.

Fixed it for ya, auk award winner.

*Steve has a HUGE fear of losing
anonymity. *This is why he is so careful about using remailers.

Bzzt, wrong again Gilbert. I not only don't use remailers I now have enough
filtering set that I don't even see posts from them. Nothing worth reading
is ever posted from remailers. I still use the same email address that
you've been forging for years for my posts. I have no fear of you or anyone
like you so the sooner you get that though your thick head the better off
you'll be.

You've never posted anything radio related here, all you've ever done is
nym shift and harass people just like you do in every other newsgroup you
post in. You have a list of alias a mile long, Scott A Gilbert.

Now get off my leg.

Yeah, get off his leg...he wants to suck ya off!