Old March 27th 09, 10:53 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Message 2 Keyclowns

Attention Keyclowns.

The radio spectrum grows smaller every day, and keyclowning by any
sissy anywhere can no longer be tolerated. Now this does not mean
giving up any freedom, except the freedom to act irresponsibly. The
FCC knew this when they made laws to govern CB and hired agents to
enforce them.

We, of the non keyclown persuasion have long accepted this principle.
We are an organization for the mutual protection of the RF spectrum
and for the complete elimination of sissy keyclown activity. The test
of any such higher authority is, of course, the police force that
supports it. For your policemen we created your masters, N8WWM and the
AKC.

Their function is to patrol eBay and newsgroups like this one to
preserve the non-keyclown way of life. In matters of aggression they
have absolute power over keyclowns. This power cannot be revoked. A t
the first signs of keyclowning they act automatically against the
keyclowns. The penalty for provoking their action is too terrible to
risk. The result is we enjoy RRCB without keyclown threats, secure in
the knowledge that we are free from sissy keyclownism.

Now, we do not pretend to have achieved perfection, but we do have a
system and it works. We came here to give you these facts. It is no
concern of ours how you ruin your own CB channels, but if you threaten
to extend your keyclown ways to the rest of the RF spectrum, this
newsgroup of yours will be reduced to a burned-out cinder. Your choice
is simple: obey us and live as pink muffin sissies, or pursue your
present course and face obliteration. We shall be waiting for your
answer. The decision rests with you.
Old March 27th 09, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 03:53:56 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

[...]

OK but, may I ask what about the so called key clowns that NEVER come
tot his group because they are too busy KEY DOWNING their stations in
the real world???
Old March 27th 09, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:
[...]

the real world???- Hide quoted text -

That would not be you, keyclown, so why do you care?
Old March 28th 09, 03:05 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:
[...]

Actually it would be me but do you only care about me?
I mean there are other people using amplifiers that DO NOT even know
this place exists.
Old March 28th 09, 01:58 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Mar 27, 5:49*pm, Steve wrote:
wrote:
For your policemen we created your masters, N8WWM and the
AKC.

LOL!

http://media.putfile.com/dougayactsafooloncb*--n8wwm

Doug is a dildo.