Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old April 8th 09, 10:43 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2008
Posts: 10
Default cb radio rules in canada

IF I HEAR ANYONE CURSING AT ME THEY WILL BE TRACED .I AM MONITORING
40 CHANNELS .THERE IS NO RIGHT FOR ANYONE USING VULGAR LANGUAGE OR
THEY WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE.IF I HEAR ANYONE SWEAR AT ME ON THE CB
RADIO THEY WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR THE WEEKEND .AND IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN
YOU WILL BE KICKED OFF THE CB RADIO FOR GOOD.THAT IS NOT A JOKE.I'M
MONITORING 40 CHANNELS ON THE CB RADIO AND NEED TO ENFORCE THESE RULES
BECAUSE I AM THE SHERIFF OF THE CB RADIO HERE IN BARRIE ONTARIO
CANADA.


  #2   Report Post  
Old April 9th 09, 01:00 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Apr 2009
Posts: 1
Default cb radio rules in canada

BIGBIRD wrote:
IF I HEAR ANYONE CURSING AT ME THEY WILL BE TRACED .I AM MONITORING
40 CHANNELS .THERE IS NO RIGHT FOR ANYONE USING VULGAR LANGUAGE OR
THEY WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE.IF I HEAR ANYONE SWEAR AT ME ON THE CB
RADIO THEY WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR THE WEEKEND .AND IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN
YOU WILL BE KICKED OFF THE CB RADIO FOR GOOD.THAT IS NOT A JOKE.I'M
MONITORING 40 CHANNELS ON THE CB RADIO AND NEED TO ENFORCE THESE RULES
BECAUSE I AM THE SHERIFF OF THE CB RADIO HERE IN BARRIE ONTARIO
CANADA.

I don't know what you're smokin Dude but stop it before your brain falls
out.
  #3   Report Post  
Old April 9th 09, 02:48 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2008
Posts: 10
Default cb radio rules in canada

On Apr 8, 7:00*pm, Frog Britches wrote:
BIGBIRD wrote:
IF I HEAR ANYONE CURSING AT ME *THEY WILL BE TRACED .I AM MONITORING
40 CHANNELS .THERE IS NO RIGHT FOR ANYONE USING VULGAR LANGUAGE OR
THEY WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE.IF I HEAR ANYONE SWEAR AT ME ON THE CB
RADIO THEY WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR THE WEEKEND .AND IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN
YOU WILL BE KICKED OFF THE CB RADIO *FOR GOOD.THAT IS NOT A JOKE.I'M
MONITORING 40 CHANNELS ON THE CB RADIO AND NEED TO ENFORCE THESE RULES
BECAUSE I AM THE SHERIFF OF THE CB RADIO HERE IN BARRIE ONTARIO
CANADA.


I don't know what you're smokin Dude but stop it before your brain falls
out.


i m trying to control cb radio
  #4   Report Post  
Old April 9th 09, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2008
Posts: 10
Default cb radio rules in canada

On Apr 8, 4:43*pm, BIGBIRD wrote:
IF I HEAR ANYONE CURSING AT ME *THEY WILL BE TRACED .I AM MONITORING
40 CHANNELS .THERE IS NO RIGHT FOR ANYONE USING VULGAR LANGUAGE OR
THEY WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE.IF I HEAR ANYONE SWEAR AT ME ON THE CB
RADIO THEY WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR THE WEEKEND .AND IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN
YOU WILL BE KICKED OFF THE CB RADIO *FOR GOOD.THAT IS NOT A JOKE.I'M
MONITORING 40 CHANNELS ON THE CB RADIO AND NEED TO ENFORCE THESE RULES
BECAUSE I AM THE SHERIFF OF THE CB RADIO HERE IN BARRIE ONTARIO
CANADA.


i am trying to make sure that there is cb radio rules in canada
  #5   Report Post  
Old April 9th 09, 08:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Aug 2008
Posts: 92
Default cb radio rules in canada

On Wed, 8 Apr 2009 18:48:26 -0700 (PDT), BIGBIRD
wrote:

On Apr 8, 7:00*pm, Frog Britches wrote:
BIGBIRD wrote:
IF I HEAR ANYONE CURSING AT ME *THEY WILL BE TRACED .I AM MONITORING
40 CHANNELS .THERE IS NO RIGHT FOR ANYONE USING VULGAR LANGUAGE OR
THEY WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE.IF I HEAR ANYONE SWEAR AT ME ON THE CB
RADIO THEY WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR THE WEEKEND .AND IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN
YOU WILL BE KICKED OFF THE CB RADIO *FOR GOOD.THAT IS NOT A JOKE.I'M
MONITORING 40 CHANNELS ON THE CB RADIO AND NEED TO ENFORCE THESE RULES
BECAUSE I AM THE SHERIFF OF THE CB RADIO HERE IN BARRIE ONTARIO
CANADA.


I don't know what you're smokin Dude but stop it before your brain falls
out.


i m trying to control cb radio


That is simply IMPOSSIBLE!!!! It would be easier trying to control
your neighbors wife.


  #6   Report Post  
Old April 9th 09, 08:28 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Aug 2008
Posts: 92
Default cb radio rules in canada

On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 10:07:24 -0700 (PDT), BIGBIRD
wrote:

On Apr 8, 4:43*pm, BIGBIRD wrote:
IF I HEAR ANYONE CURSING AT ME *THEY WILL BE TRACED .I AM MONITORING
40 CHANNELS .THERE IS NO RIGHT FOR ANYONE USING VULGAR LANGUAGE OR
THEY WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE.IF I HEAR ANYONE SWEAR AT ME ON THE CB
RADIO THEY WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR THE WEEKEND .AND IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN
YOU WILL BE KICKED OFF THE CB RADIO *FOR GOOD.THAT IS NOT A JOKE.I'M
MONITORING 40 CHANNELS ON THE CB RADIO AND NEED TO ENFORCE THESE RULES
BECAUSE I AM THE SHERIFF OF THE CB RADIO HERE IN BARRIE ONTARIO
CANADA.


i am trying to make sure that there is cb radio rules in canada


There are no rules for cb in canada. Well the main rule is they can
curse at you and you cant do anything about it.
  #7   Report Post  
Old April 10th 09, 04:13 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2008
Posts: 10
Default cb radio rules in canada

On Apr 8, 4:43*pm, BIGBIRD wrote:
IF I HEAR ANYONE CURSING AT ME *THEY WILL BE TRACED .I AM MONITORING
40 CHANNELS .THERE IS NO RIGHT FOR ANYONE USING VULGAR LANGUAGE OR
THEY WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE.IF I HEAR ANYONE SWEAR AT ME ON THE CB
RADIO THEY WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR THE WEEKEND .AND IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN
YOU WILL BE KICKED OFF THE CB RADIO *FOR GOOD.THAT IS NOT A JOKE.I'M
MONITORING 40 CHANNELS ON THE CB RADIO AND NEED TO ENFORCE THESE RULES
BECAUSE I AM THE SHERIFF OF THE CB RADIO HERE IN BARRIE ONTARIO
CANADA.


I DONT EVEN CARE WHO YOU ARE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO
CUZ I AM IN CHARGE OF ALL CB RADIO COMMUNICATIONS IN BARRIE AND IF
THERE IS ANY SWEARING ON THE CB RADIO CB RADIO OPERATORS IN BARRIE AND
SIMCOE COUNTY WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR THE WEEKEND IF THERE IS A INCIDENT
ON THE AIR .AND IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN YOU WILL BE KICKED OFF THE CB
RADIO FOR GOOD .I'M NOT JOKING AT ALL. I'VE HAD IT WITH ALL OF THE
SWEARING ON THE CB RADIO HERE IN BARRIE ONTARIO CANADA AS I AM
MONITORING ALL FORTY CHANNELS ON THE CB RADIO FOR MY OWN USE AND I
DON'T NEED PEOPLE THREATENING ME OR I WILL GET MAD AND QUIT CB RADIO.
I'M TRYING TO GET ALONG WITH PEOPLE WHO I KNOW ON THE CB RADIO. PLEASE
ACCEPT MY APOLOGY AS I AM SORRY DON'T CALL ME NAMES OR I WILL QUIT CB
RADIO FOR GOOD.
SINCERELY,
JEFF GRANT
CB RADIO OPERATOR
BARRIE ONTARIO CANADA
  #8   Report Post  
Old April 14th 09, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Apr 2009
Posts: 3
Default cb radio rules in canada

On Apr 8, 4:43*pm, BIGBIRD wrote:
IF I HEAR ANYONE CURSING AT ME *THEY WILL BE TRACED .I AM MONITORING
40 CHANNELS .THERE IS NO RIGHT FOR ANYONE USING VULGAR LANGUAGE OR
THEY WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE.IF I HEAR ANYONE SWEAR AT ME ON THE CB
RADIO THEY WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR THE WEEKEND .AND IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN
YOU WILL BE KICKED OFF THE CB RADIO *FOR GOOD.THAT IS NOT A JOKE.I'M
MONITORING 40 CHANNELS ON THE CB RADIO AND NEED TO ENFORCE THESE RULES
BECAUSE I AM THE SHERIFF OF THE CB RADIO HERE IN BARRIE ONTARIO
CANADA.


you don't understand what is going on the cb radio so just mind your
own business. i dont care .
  #9   Report Post  
Old April 21st 09, 09:02 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Nov 2008
Posts: 159
Default cb radio rules in canada

X-No-Archivve: Yes

On Apr 8, 5:43*pm, BIGBIRD wrote:
IF I HEAR ANYONE CURSING AT ME *THEY WILL BE TRACED .I AM MONITORING
40 CHANNELS .THERE IS NO RIGHT FOR ANYONE USING VULGAR LANGUAGE OR
THEY WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE.IF I HEAR ANYONE SWEAR AT ME ON THE CB
RADIO THEY WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR THE WEEKEND .AND IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN
YOU WILL BE KICKED OFF THE CB RADIO *FOR GOOD.THAT IS NOT A JOKE.I'M
MONITORING 40 CHANNELS ON THE CB RADIO AND NEED TO ENFORCE THESE RULES
BECAUSE I AM THE SHERIFF OF THE CB RADIO HERE IN BARRIE ONTARIO
CANADA.


Its more likely all that swearing you're hearing is from the U.S. and
travelling over the lake to your radio.

Unfortunately, you have no authority in the U.S.

I can't stand him swearing either.

He swears at almost everyone.

He must be using a lot of power as I've hear him for miles and miles
and miles on the CB even though he's on a base station.







  #10   Report Post  
Old June 16th 09, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: May 2009
Posts: 7
Default cb radio rules in canada

On Apr 21, 3:02*am, radioguy wrote:
X-No-Archivve: Yes

On Apr 8, 5:43*pm, BIGBIRD wrote:

IF I HEAR ANYONE CURSING AT ME *THEY WILL BE TRACED .I AM MONITORING
40 CHANNELS .THERE IS NO RIGHT FOR ANYONE USING VULGAR LANGUAGE OR
THEY WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE.IF I HEAR ANYONE SWEAR AT ME ON THE CB
RADIO THEY WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR THE WEEKEND .AND IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN
YOU WILL BE KICKED OFF THE CB RADIO *FOR GOOD.THAT IS NOT A JOKE.I'M
MONITORING 40 CHANNELS ON THE CB RADIO AND NEED TO ENFORCE THESE RULES
BECAUSE I AM THE SHERIFF OF THE CB RADIO HERE IN BARRIE ONTARIO
CANADA.


Its more likely all that swearing you're hearing is from the U.S. and
travelling over the lake to your radio.

Unfortunately, you have no authority in the U.S.

I can't stand him swearing either.

He swears at almost everyone.

He must be using a lot of power as I've hear him for miles and miles
and miles on the CB even though he's on a base station.


i am using 4 watts


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
cb radio rules in canada [email protected] CB 1 December 7th 07 10:53 AM
Listening North of the Border - Radio Canada (CBC) and Radio Canada International (RCI) RHF Shortwave 1 November 21st 04 08:36 PM
Does anyone know how mass email the *.ca (Canada) domain? Radio Canada International brodcasting proposal... http://CBC.am/ Shortwave 17 September 4th 03 09:47 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017