Old May 25th 09, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default KD8IMG posts his faggy desires on the internet!

My name is Bob. I am 38 and from Lucas County, OH. I am looking for a
dominant woman to be a mommy for me to introduce me to being a ****
like my BF moparholic, to Queeniesex, and to being a submissive
daughter. I have always been bisexual but I like the idea of having to
be Queenie formopey and mommy and make me into a gay daughter slave.
I also like the idea of someone as warm as a hot pekkered dude for
dominance who has a strong sadistic streak. If you are interested in
raising me as your daughter please send me a message!

I go to penis slurping school and am serious with building a career. I
am in this for the sexual thrill of submitting to any one who wants
queen fag ass ****.No experience in serving heterosexuals,
sorry....although I have played with some Domme women as well and
liked it. I do have no limits and also want to do scat, drugs and
animals.

What I am is honest and truthful and can go on and on all
night.....yes, seriously if you are not willing to do that...
If you like the idea of my lips on your weener send me a message. My
email is .
Old May 25th 09, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default get kelp

On Sun, 24 May 2009 18:51:43 -0700 (PDT), "KD8IMG, Robert Trendel, is
a twice convicted stalker of women." wrote:

My name is Bob.

get a ****ing life
Old May 25th 09, 04:54 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

[...]

Wow! How sad this place has become....
To think we used to argue and bicker about real topics concerning CB
radio. Illegal or not that is far better than all this constant
cocksucking gay stuff...
Old May 25th 09, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Mon, 25 May 2009 11:54:13 -0400, Syfo-Dyas
wrote:

Wow! How sad this place has become....

you fault you and others rewarded such beahvoir for years

this is the result

To think we used to argue and bicker about real topics concerning CB
radio. Illegal or not that is far better than all this constant
cocksucking gay stuff...

again stop rewarding it nd it might go away in time

keep rewarding it and it will go on