Old June 1st 09, 06:22 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default obama on the super bowl ch 6

we need to obama a cb set at the white house that way he can tell
every body it is time for a change.

Old June 1st 09, 02:03 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

how's all that hope and change **** working out for ya?
Old June 2nd 09, 06:03 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 06:03:57 -0700 (PDT), "KD8IMG, Robert Trendel, is a
twice convicted stalker of women." wrote:

On Jun 1, 1:22*am, (Ranger Radio) wrote:
we need to obama a cb set at the white house * that way he can tell
every body it is time for a change.

how's all that hope and change **** working out for ya?

Same as mc cain dirt stain
Old June 6th 09, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Assuredly no worse than 8 years of Bush. Reganomics didn't work then; it
isn't working now. I'd have to be making $120,000 plus today to equal what
I made in 1980.

Everyone forgets who got this mess going. First by exporting jobs
(Republican Congress and Clinton signed the bill), then by trying to go
after Iraq when it was Afghanistan that was harboring Bin Laden.

Even modest double-digit iq types have - finally - figured this out.

I have worked in broadcasting. A very few corporations own almost all of
our tv and radio stations. As a result, I trust the BBC. If you want the
news as only Rush Limbaugh can give it, go ahead and watch your local
stations. I enjoy some of the BBC programming concerning physics; you can
have your soaps, such as "as the stomach turns".

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Old June 6th 09, 04:45 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Hello Jim

IIRC regular gasoline was around 50 cents a gallon when I got my learners
permit but I can remember my dad buying for half that, with an attendant
that washed the windshield and checked the oil. (goober says hey)

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Old June 7th 09, 01:22 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Hello Mopar,

Well I remember a gas war back around 1957 when gasoline was going for
$0.149 (fourteen point nine cents per gallon - where is the 'cents' key?
Used to exist on typewriters LOL). A friend (who, at age 85, is
considerably older than I) was telling me about when he could fill his tank
on a less than two bucks. I mentioned the gas war in Canandaqua, NY, and he
laughed - that was what he was talking about. My dad went to another
station and the attendant couldn't believe my father was going to pay
nineteen cents per gallon when, just down the street, it was going for
fourteen-nine. My dad didn't want to wait an hour in line. Folks even were
hand-carrying gas tanks to get the cheap gas. The line stretched for over a
block.

A co-worker's daughter just lost her job last week. She has her
baccalaureate degree and was offered the princely sum of $17.00 per hour.
She had the job two weeks when the company laid off 200 employees and she
was one. And many tens of thousands of dollarettes in debt

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Old July 12th 09, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Jim Hampton" wrote:
Assuredly no worse than 8 years of Bush. Reganomics didn't work then;
it
isn't working now. I'd have to be making $120,000 plus today to equal
what I made in 1980.

Hi Jim,
I too remember when I got my first car, gas was .27 a gallon. I don't care
who's in office, they are all to blame and nothing but a bunch of crooks.

Landshark

Old June 8th 09, 06:46 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Jim Hampton" wrote:
Assuredly no worse than 8 years of Bush. *Reganomics didn't work then; it
isn't working now. *I'd have to be making $120,000 plus today to equal
what I made in 1980.

--
* * * * * * * * *http://NewsReader.Com/

IIRC you are a faggot and you wash and check menz nutz.
Old June 10th 09, 06:12 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

plonk

"KD8IMG, Robert Trendel, is a twice convicted stalker of women."
wrote in message
On Jun 5, 11:45 pm, Steve wrote:

Steelers to lose Super Bowl Trophies Newsguy Shortwave 0 May 1st 09 06:22 PM
Super Bowl on Shortwave [email protected] Shortwave 2 February 4th 07 11:36 PM
Super Bowl on SW [email protected] Shortwave 20 February 1st 07 05:00 AM
OT- Super Bowl pick Steveo CB 17 February 7th 05 01:23 PM
Super Bowl Combat Air Patrol’s already down one aircraft. GeorgeF Scanner 0 February 6th 05 07:28 PM