Old July 25th 09, 05:13 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default A bunch of no radio asswipes

"steve" wrote in message
Steve wrote:
eat my dust

you eat trucker cum at the toledo petro.

redneck lowlife loser!

Loser enough for you to adopt my name. That's OK, theres plenty room for
more Steves' if they're anything like me....... the nice guy. hehe qsk

Old July 25th 09, 07:09 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steve wrote:
"steve" wrote in message
Steve wrote:
eat my dust

you eat trucker cum at the toledo petro.

redneck lowlife loser!

Loser enough for you to adopt my name. That's OK, theres plenty room for
more Steves' if they're anything like me....... the nice guy. hehe qsk

There's no apostrophe after Steves.
Learn correct English grammar, moron.

Now square this with your self-serving nice guy declaration:

//////
/ o o \
( 7 )
\ '=' / ----- "You look a bit like my cock