RadioBanter

-   -   Cobra 2000 GTL (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/145570-cobra-2000-gtl.html)

295 July 29th 09 01:55 AM

Cobra 2000 GTL

At an estate sale at a huge house this past weekend I picked up a
small trailer load of stuff, included in this was a like new
unmodified Cobra 2000 GTL,with two matching speakers, and a Cobra CA61
desk mic. What do you think this combo is worth? It looks like it has
never been out of the box until I opened it and took it out. It seems
to work, heard some activity on Channel 19.

Scott in Baltimore[_2_] August 2nd 09 03:56 PM

Cobra 2000 GTL

295 wrote:
At an estate sale at a huge house this past weekend I picked up a
small trailer load of stuff, included in this was a like new
unmodified Cobra 2000 GTL,with two matching speakers, and a Cobra CA61
desk mic. What do you think this combo is worth? It looks like it has
never been out of the box until I opened it and took it out. It seems
to work, heard some activity on Channel 19.

For maximum effect, put it on Ebay. Some sucker will pay too much!