Old July 29th 09, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
295 295 is offline

Default Cobra 2000 GTL

At an estate sale at a huge house this past weekend I picked up a
small trailer load of stuff, included in this was a like new
unmodified Cobra 2000 GTL,with two matching speakers, and a Cobra CA61
desk mic. What do you think this combo is worth? It looks like it has
never been out of the box until I opened it and took it out. It seems
to work, heard some activity on Channel 19.
Old August 2nd 09, 03:56 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

295 wrote:
At an estate sale at a huge house this past weekend I picked up a
small trailer load of stuff, included in this was a like new
unmodified Cobra 2000 GTL,with two matching speakers, and a Cobra CA61
desk mic. What do you think this combo is worth? It looks like it has
never been out of the box until I opened it and took it out. It seems
to work, heard some activity on Channel 19.

For maximum effect, put it on Ebay. Some sucker will pay too much!

Cobra 200 GTL DX VS Cobra 2000 GTL [email protected] CB 4 February 6th 06 08:05 PM
NEW COBRA 2000 [email protected] CB 0 June 1st 05 06:52 AM
Cobra 2000 Robert CB 2 October 17th 04 01:41 AM
Cobra 2000 FS George Kinzer Swap 0 March 17th 04 05:35 AM
fs cobra 2000 George Kinzer CB 17 March 11th 04 05:03 AM