Old September 27th 09, 01:12 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Rain is good for skip

Anonymous wrote:
All this rain is making for some good conditions. I'm pointing south
to see if I can hear you. I'll be on 38 lsb the rest of the day.
667 in the Great Lakes

Makes me wish I had my 2510 again
Old September 27th 09, 09:06 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Robert Wolfe" wrote in message
Anonymous wrote:
All this rain is making for some good conditions. I'm pointing south to
see if I can hear you. I'll be on 38 lsb the rest of the day.
667 in the Great Lakes

Makes me wish I had my 2510 again

Hello Robert, yeah the 2510 is a great portable. I'm not so sure the rain is
good for DX but I'm certain it's good for anything that grows, and we've
been light on the rainfall here in N Central Ohio to date, so it's a welcome
visitor.

73
Steve

Old September 27th 09, 09:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Anonymous wrote:
All this rain is making for some good conditions. I'm pointing south to
see if I can hear you. I'll be on 38 lsb the rest of the day.
667 in the Great Lakes

Makes me wish I had my 2510 again

Hello Robert, that 2510 is a great rig no doubt especially as a
portable..drives my texas star v500 without splatter on the adjacent
channels in my work truck.
(hello jim)

73
Steve.

Old September 28th 09, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Anonymous wrote:
All this rain is making for some good conditions. I'm pointing south to
see if I can hear you. I'll be on 38 lsb the rest of the day.
667 in the Great Lakes

Makes me wish I had my 2510 again

Hello Robert, that 2510 is a great rig no doubt especially as a
portable..drives my texas star v500 without splatter on the adjacent
channels in my work truck.
(hello jim)

73
Steve.

hey hey Steve. Still reading this cesspool...
Old September 28th 09, 05:54 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Anonymous wrote:
All this rain is making for some good conditions. I'm pointing south to
see if I can hear you. I'll be on 38 lsb the rest of the day.
667 in the Great Lakes

Makes me wish I had my 2510 again

Hello Robert, that 2510 is a great rig no doubt especially as a
portable..drives my texas star v500 without splatter on the adjacent
channels in my work truck.
(hello jim)

73
Steve.

hey hey Steve. Still reading this cesspool...

Hello FT
Yeah I'm still a CBer for better or worse. We have dozens of good SSB
operators here in N Ohio so I'm spoiled.
I see you're still reading it too, carry on my good man.

73
Steve.

Old September 28th 09, 01:22 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steve wrote:

Hello FT
Yeah I'm still a CBer for better or worse. We have dozens of good SSB
operators here in N Ohio so I'm spoiled.
I see you're still reading it too, carry on my good man.

N. Ohio, hmm? I am out of Buffalo, NY so maybe I should fire up the old
Washington sometime.

Rain Static ? Deni F5VJC Antenna 113 December 19th 06 04:13 PM
antennas and rain jawod Antenna 8 April 19th 06 06:50 PM
R-7000 in the rain Daniel_FY1FV Antenna 4 May 30th 04 02:34 PM
R-7000 in the rain Daniel_FY1FV Antenna 2 May 27th 04 12:55 AM