RadioBanter

-   -   MIDLAND 76-300 base 40 channel am only , want service info (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/148978-midland-76-300-base-40-channel-am-only-want-service-info.html)

walt[_2_] January 2nd 10 10:26 AM

MIDLAND 76-300 base 40 channel am only , want service info

i am looking for service information on the 76-300 .

if you have anything , please contact me at

thanks WALT

Dinyworld January 11th 11 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walt[_2_] (Post 697033)
i am looking for service information on the 76-300 .

if you have anything , please contact me at

thanks WALT

Hello there!

I was browsing the internet to see whether there still out there some CB operators using the Midland 76-300. I came up to your post on Radio Banter and I do have some schematics for the base station since I scanned the original midland owner's manual before it further deteriorates. I purchased the Midland 76-300 base station around 1990 and this is just one good and well made rig, it performs awesome and after 20+ years it still works great!

I tried to send you the files but the server returned an error saying the recipient does not accept emails with attachments and afterwards t said that does not accept emails from gmail, anyways I have the scanned manual and schematic files, so let me know if you want them and were I can send them.

Regards,

jwk April 26th 11 03:56 AM

Please send me the scan copies of the owner's manual and schematic for the Mdilenad 76-300. I am also an owner of this type of radio but do not have any of the originals manuals or data relating to this radio. I would appreciate if you could send me the scanned files of this information.

Regards.

JWk

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinyworld (Post 728784)

jwk April 28th 11 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwk (Post 744591)
Please send me the scan copies of the owner's manual and schematic for the Mdilenad 76-300. I am also an owner of this type of radio but do not have any of the originals manuals or data relating to this radio. I would appreciate if you could send me the scanned files of this information.

Regards.

JWk

Please send the attached if at all possible.

Regards,

JWK

jwk May 14th 11 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinyworld (Post 728784)
Hello there!

I was browsing the internet to see whether there still out there some CB operators using the Midland 76-300. I came up to your post on Radio Banter and I do have some schematics for the base station since I scanned the original midland owner's manual before it further deteriorates. I purchased the Midland 76-300 base station around 1990 and this is just one good and well made rig, it performs awesome and after 20+ years it still works great!

I tried to send you the files but the server returned an error saying the recipient does not accept emails with attachments and afterwards t said that does not accept emails from gmail, anyways I have the scanned manual and schematic files, so let me know if you want them and were I can send them.

Regards,

Please send me all the attached information pertaining to the above radio. I'm also a proud owner of this model radio without any information about it. This would be greatly apprecaited.

Regards,

JWK