Old January 2nd 10, 10:26 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default MIDLAND 76-300 base 40 channel am only , want service info

i am looking for service information on the 76-300 .

if you have anything , please contact me at

thanks WALT
Old January 11th 11, 02:41 AM
Junior Member

Location: Puerto Rico
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by walt[_2_] View Post
i am looking for service information on the 76-300 .

if you have anything , please contact me at

thanks WALT
Hello there!

I was browsing the internet to see whether there still out there some CB operators using the Midland 76-300. I came up to your post on Radio Banter and I do have some schematics for the base station since I scanned the original midland owner's manual before it further deteriorates. I purchased the Midland 76-300 base station around 1990 and this is just one good and well made rig, it performs awesome and after 20+ years it still works great!

I tried to send you the files but the server returned an error saying the recipient does not accept emails with attachments and afterwards t said that does not accept emails from gmail, anyways I have the scanned manual and schematic files, so let me know if you want them and were I can send them.

Regards,

Old April 26th 11, 03:56 AM
jwk jwk is offline
Junior Member

Please send me the scan copies of the owner's manual and schematic for the Mdilenad 76-300. I am also an owner of this type of radio but do not have any of the originals manuals or data relating to this radio. I would appreciate if you could send me the scanned files of this information.

Regards.

JWk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinyworld View Post

Old April 28th 11, 01:54 PM
jwk jwk is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwk View Post
Please send me the scan copies of the owner's manual and schematic for the Mdilenad 76-300. I am also an owner of this type of radio but do not have any of the originals manuals or data relating to this radio. I would appreciate if you could send me the scanned files of this information.

Regards.

JWk
Please send the attached if at all possible.

Regards,

JWK
Old May 14th 11, 11:41 PM
jwk jwk is offline
Junior Member

[...]

Please send me all the attached information pertaining to the above radio. I'm also a proud owner of this model radio without any information about it. This would be greatly apprecaited.

Regards,

JWK