RadioBanter

-   -   cb radio rules in my cb radio shack (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/157504-cb-radio-rules-my-cb-radio-shack.html)

bigbirdcbradiooperatoric January 2nd 11 07:12 AM

cb radio rules in my cb radio shack

Effective January 2nd 2011
Cb Radio Rules CANADA (INDUSTRY CANADA)
1 If I Hear Any Local Cb Radio Operator Use Obscene And Profane
Language, They Will Be Suspended For The Weekend And If It
Happens Again All Local Barrie Cb Radio Operators Will Be banned from The Cb Radio For Good.IF I HAVE TO REPORT ANYONE TO IC

bigbirdcbradiooperatoric January 2nd 11 07:14 AM

[quote=bigbirdcbradiooperatoric;727783]Effective January 2nd 2011
Cb Radio Rules CANADA (INDUSTRY CANADA)
1 If I Hear Any Local Cb Radio Operator Use Obscene And Profane
Language, They Will Be Suspended For The Weekend And If It
Happens Again All Local Barrie Cb Radio Operators Will Be Kicked
Off The Cb Radio For Good.IF I HAVE TO REPORT ANYONE TO IC (SWEARING ON THE CB RADIO -CB RADIO COMPLAINTS)

Scott in Baltimore[_2_] January 2nd 11 03:45 PM

bigbirdcbradiooperatoric wrote:
Effective January 2nd 2011
Cb Radio Rules CANADA (INDUSTRY CANADA)
1 If I Hear Any Local Cb Radio Operator Use Obscene And Profane
Language, They Will Be Suspended For The Weekend And If It
Happens Again All Local Barrie Cb Radio Operators Will Be Kicked
Off The Cb Radio For Good.IF I HAVE TO REPORT ANYONE TO IC (SWEARING
ON THE CB RADIO -CB RADIO COMPLAINTS)

We Are All Shaking In Our Boots! I've Never Been So Scared In All
My Life. I Better Disconnect And Hide All My Radios Or Jennifer
Wilson Will Bust My Ass And Suspend Me From Talking On The
****ing Radio!

John Harbl January 2nd 11 07:06 PM

On 1/2/11 2:12 AM, bigbirdcbradiooperatoric wrote:
Effective January 2nd 2011
Cb Radio Rules CANADA (INDUSTRY CANADA)
1 If I Hear Any Local Cb Radio Operator

What if the operator isn't local? THEN WHAT, BUDDY? BETCHA DIDN'T
THINK OF THAT ONE, SMART GUY!

Use Obscene And Profane
Language, They Will Be Suspended For The Weekend And If It
Happens Again All Local Barrie Cb Radio Operators Will Be Kicked
Off The Cb Radio For Good.IF I HAVE TO REPORT ANYONE TO IC (SWEARING
ON THE CB RADIO -CB RADIO COMPLAINTS)

Does "eight equals equals equals D" count as profane language?

I'd ****ing love to see that in an IC naughty words report.

I didn't want to say anything, but we're bumping uglies. Just FYI.

- J.

richard[_3_] January 3rd 11 05:14 AM

On Sun, 2 Jan 2011 07:12:43 +0000, bigbirdcbradiooperatoric wrote:

Effective January 2nd 2011
Cb Radio Rules CANADA (INDUSTRY CANADA)
1 If I Hear Any Local Cb Radio Operator Use Obscene And Profane
Language, They Will Be Suspended For The Weekend And If It
Happens Again All Local Barrie Cb Radio Operators Will Be Kicked
Off The Cb Radio For Good.IF I HAVE TO REPORT ANYONE TO IC (SWEARING
ON THE CB RADIO -CB RADIO COMPLAINTS)

The complaint department is spear headed by Dr. Au Fook Yew.
Please be sure to address him appropriately and have your forms filled out
in advance, in triplicate, and notarized.

KMAB.
Kiss My Ass, Bitch.

bigbirdcbradio40channelscbradioclub January 18th 11 03:53 PM

this ****ing hurts my feelings you asshole

Testiag April 1st 11 10:44 AM

Quote:

On 1/2/11 2:12 AM, bigbirdcbradiooperatoric wrote: Effective January 2nd 2011 Cb Radio Rules CANADA (INDUSTRY CANADA) 1 If I Hear Any Local Cb Radio Operator What if the operator isn't local? THEN WHAT, BUDDY? BETCHA DIDN'T THINK OF THAT ONE, SMART GUY! Use Obscene And Profane Language, They Will Be Suspended For The Weekend And If It Happens Again All Local Barrie Cb Radio Operators Will Be Kicked Off The Cb Radio For Good.IF I HAVE TO REPORT ANYONE TO IC (SWEARING ON THE CB RADIO -CB RADIO COMPLAINTS) Does "eight equals equals equals D" count as profane language? I'd ****ing love to see that in an IC naughty words report. I didn't want to say anything, but we're bumping uglies. Just FYI. - J.
Your site www.radiobanter.com not correctly work in my safari browser

SHERIFFOFTHECBRADIOCBRAMBO June 17th 12 01:46 AM

On Sunday, January 2, 2011 1:12:43 AM UTC-6, bigbirdcbradiooperatoric wrote:
Effective January 2nd 2011
Cb Radio Rules CANADA (INDUSTRY CANADA)
1 If I Hear Any Local Cb Radio Operator Use Obscene And Profane
Language, They Will Be Suspended For The Weekend And If It
Happens Again All Local Barrie Cb Radio Operators Will Be Kicked
Off The Cb Radio For Good.IF I HAVE TO REPORT ANYONE TO IC (SWEARING
ON THE CB RADIO -CB RADIO COMPLAINTS)
CB RADIO OPERATORS WILL BE REPORTED TO INDUSTRY CANADA IN TORONTO.

--
bigbirdcbradiooperatoric

Scott in Baltimore[_2_] June 17th 12 02:47 AM

You have more ****ing handles then Carter's got liver pills!