Old January 2nd 11, 07:12 AM
Junior Member

Smile cb radio rules in my cb radio shack

Effective January 2nd 2011
Cb Radio Rules CANADA (INDUSTRY CANADA)
1 If I Hear Any Local Cb Radio Operator Use Obscene And Profane
Language, They Will Be Suspended For The Weekend And If It
Happens Again All Local Barrie Cb Radio Operators Will Be banned from The Cb Radio For Good.IF I HAVE TO REPORT ANYONE TO IC

Last edited by bigbirdcbradiooperatoric : January 6th 11 at 02:16 AM
Old January 2nd 11, 07:14 AM
Junior Member

Smile

[quote=bigbirdcbradiooperatoric;727783]Effective January 2nd 2011
Cb Radio Rules CANADA (INDUSTRY CANADA)
1 If I Hear Any Local Cb Radio Operator Use Obscene And Profane
Language, They Will Be Suspended For The Weekend And If It
Happens Again All Local Barrie Cb Radio Operators Will Be Kicked
Off The Cb Radio For Good.IF I HAVE TO REPORT ANYONE TO IC (SWEARING ON THE CB RADIO -CB RADIO COMPLAINTS)
Old January 2nd 11, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default cb radio rules in my cb radio shack

bigbirdcbradiooperatoric wrote:
Effective January 2nd 2011
Cb Radio Rules CANADA (INDUSTRY CANADA)
1 If I Hear Any Local Cb Radio Operator Use Obscene And Profane
Language, They Will Be Suspended For The Weekend And If It
Happens Again All Local Barrie Cb Radio Operators Will Be Kicked
Off The Cb Radio For Good.IF I HAVE TO REPORT ANYONE TO IC (SWEARING
ON THE CB RADIO -CB RADIO COMPLAINTS)

We Are All Shaking In Our Boots! I've Never Been So Scared In All
My Life. I Better Disconnect And Hide All My Radios Or Jennifer
Wilson Will Bust My Ass And Suspend Me From Talking On The
****ing Radio!
Old January 2nd 11, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 1/2/11 2:12 AM, bigbirdcbradiooperatoric wrote:
Effective January 2nd 2011
Cb Radio Rules CANADA (INDUSTRY CANADA)
1 If I Hear Any Local Cb Radio Operator

What if the operator isn't local? THEN WHAT, BUDDY? BETCHA DIDN'T
THINK OF THAT ONE, SMART GUY!

Use Obscene And Profane
Language, They Will Be Suspended For The Weekend And If It
Happens Again All Local Barrie Cb Radio Operators Will Be Kicked
Off The Cb Radio For Good.IF I HAVE TO REPORT ANYONE TO IC (SWEARING
ON THE CB RADIO -CB RADIO COMPLAINTS)

Does "eight equals equals equals D" count as profane language?

I'd ****ing love to see that in an IC naughty words report.

I didn't want to say anything, but we're bumping uglies. Just FYI.

- J.
Old January 3rd 11, 05:14 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sun, 2 Jan 2011 07:12:43 +0000, bigbirdcbradiooperatoric wrote:

Effective January 2nd 2011
Cb Radio Rules CANADA (INDUSTRY CANADA)
1 If I Hear Any Local Cb Radio Operator Use Obscene And Profane
Language, They Will Be Suspended For The Weekend And If It
Happens Again All Local Barrie Cb Radio Operators Will Be Kicked
Off The Cb Radio For Good.IF I HAVE TO REPORT ANYONE TO IC (SWEARING
ON THE CB RADIO -CB RADIO COMPLAINTS)

The complaint department is spear headed by Dr. Au Fook Yew.
Please be sure to address him appropriately and have your forms filled out
in advance, in triplicate, and notarized.

KMAB.
Kiss My Ass, Bitch.

Old January 18th 11, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

this ****ing hurts my feelings you asshole

Old April 1st 11, 10:44 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
On 1/2/11 2:12 AM, bigbirdcbradiooperatoric wrote: Effective January 2nd 2011 Cb Radio Rules CANADA (INDUSTRY CANADA) 1 If I Hear Any Local Cb Radio Operator What if the operator isn't local? THEN WHAT, BUDDY? BETCHA DIDN'T THINK OF THAT ONE, SMART GUY! Use Obscene And Profane Language, They Will Be Suspended For The Weekend And If It Happens Again All Local Barrie Cb Radio Operators Will Be Kicked Off The Cb Radio For Good.IF I HAVE TO REPORT ANYONE TO IC (SWEARING ON THE CB RADIO -CB RADIO COMPLAINTS) Does "eight equals equals equals D" count as profane language? I'd ****ing love to see that in an IC naughty words report. I didn't want to say anything, but we're bumping uglies. Just FYI. - J.
Your site www.radiobanter.com not correctly work in my safari browser
Old June 17th 12, 01:46 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sunday, January 2, 2011 1:12:43 AM UTC-6, bigbirdcbradiooperatoric wrote:
Effective January 2nd 2011
Cb Radio Rules CANADA (INDUSTRY CANADA)
1 If I Hear Any Local Cb Radio Operator Use Obscene And Profane
Language, They Will Be Suspended For The Weekend And If It
Happens Again All Local Barrie Cb Radio Operators Will Be Kicked
Off The Cb Radio For Good.IF I HAVE TO REPORT ANYONE TO IC (SWEARING
ON THE CB RADIO -CB RADIO COMPLAINTS)
CB RADIO OPERATORS WILL BE REPORTED TO INDUSTRY CANADA IN TORONTO.

--
bigbirdcbradiooperatoric

Old June 17th 12, 02:47 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

You have more ****ing handles then Carter's got liver pills!