Old September 19th 11, 07:21 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default DX coming back - freeband galore

Hey, all! The DX is lighting up again. Been making some great contacts
on 27.555 USB and other freqs but still monitoring 38 LSB on occasion
and engaging in the hash and trash there. Might even spring for a new
mobile linear this year, nothing fancy, 100 watts or so, just
something to get me overseas like the last solar flux increase. Where
the hell is everyone? I know Doug went to jail, Mopar is still hanging
around on occasion, Jim, I know you're still around, I still get your
jokes. Hope all is well to all my radio friends. Y'all take care now,
y'hear? Catch you all on the freeband ... and for those round robin
nights on the upper (or lower, you never know ... well, SOME know)
freqs where "the club" meets, I'm baaaack! Twisted, Twisted and more
Twisted, still having fun on the Galaxy and old-ass Ten-Tec. Watch out
channel cops, I'm back and loaded for Toll Free communications. Wonder
where the Davemade came from that arrived in my mailbox the other day?
We'll see how it compares to my trusty old Palomars. Dave Hall, my
beam is pointing your way. Listen for your call sign, dude. We can
talk boat-to-boat, that is, unless DX still conjures images of sheer
terrorism along with visions of incarceration for breaking invisible
and imagined DX boundaries. Wouldn't want to be responsible any more
than I am for what you already lost. Seriously, with Doug in jail and
Dave getting old, you fellas ought to have plenty to talk about. Now
let's get busy and start making worldwide noise. Hammie tickets? Not
these days. Let it expire three years ago and open communications have
never been more free. Click, click, click. Waving a hand up there,
Frank! Drop me a line, you still have the address (no this is not it).

"**** the FCC! **** 'em I say." Grandpa Muenster, Al Lewis, RIP