Old December 5th 11, 11:43 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default A Smilies CB Shop Corning, California

CAVIAT EMPTOR. This means let the buyer beware. A lot
of people here in Corning, Ca. have been ripped off
by Smiley Rook. That should come as no surprise,
since He is an ex-con. Beware, Has he mentioned that
he is working out of a packing crate? If that place
catches fire, then there is no way for the people
to get out since there is one door, right next to
the likely source of the fire. Any body in this
packing crate will get cooked, or asphyxiate. I
have been there I have dealt directly with Smiley
Rook, Who may be somehow related to Lisa M. Rook.
Smileys phone # (530) 824-4005
Smileys email
Lisa's phone # (541) 850-9581
Lisa's email

I am currently searching for more information on
these two, They may be in cohoots. I think Lisa
lives in Bend Oregon, While Smiley is a minimum
of ten hours away, in Corning, California.

A Smileys CB shop Corning, California Corning California Resident CB 0 December 5th 11 11:08 PM
Smileys CB Shop Corning, California Corning California Resident CB 0 December 5th 11 09:31 PM
cb shop quartz CB 2 April 1st 06 11:47 PM
CB Shop N4ATS CB 0 October 31st 04 06:25 PM
Shop Must Go Rich Swap 0 July 21st 04 10:37 PM