Old October 31st 12, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default WHERE ARE ALL THE

On Sep 27, 9:30*am, Who Dat wrote:
KEYDOWN MASTERS.....????
I havent been on this group for like 6 or 7 years. It used to be full
of the keydown experts...

Ah, it's all good. There's a few large keydown competitions coming up
over the holidays if you know where to look. Same heavy hitters
involved.
Old November 14th 12, 07:49 AM
Junior Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
On Sep 27, 9:30*am, Who Dat wrote:
KEYDOWN MASTERS.....????
I havent been on this group for like 6 or 7 years. It used to be full
of the keydown experts...

Ah, it's all good. There's a few large keydown competitions coming up
over the holidays if you know where to look. Same heavy hitters
involved.
Where were they from? Keydown Masters?