Old April 17th 15, 09:02 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Palomar Skipper 300 for sale with tubes

On Monday, August 6, 2001 at 9:16:54 PM UTC-4, Bruce Perry wrote:
Palomar Skipper 300

http://www.tpdigital.com/users/kuntryguy/MVC-646S.JPG
http://www.tpdigital.com/users/kuntryguy/MVC-647S.JPG
http://www.tpdigital.com/users/kuntryguy/MVC-648S.JPG

I had this up on Ebay, but they banned it for some reason, its probably not
working, I took the top off and everything is inside, there's some very
light rust on the upper part under the case, although the outside chrome is
very nice, the underside looks good, all the tubes (8950's) are there and
they don't
look like they were used a lot, this amp probably needs work because the
back of the fuseholder was missing.
Will accept best offer, buyer pays shipping. This is a heavy brute of an
amp.

Please remove the nospam when replying to me.

Bruce do you still have the amp if so whats the price

Palomar By Skipper Tube Amp For sale bigjay25 CB 1 March 2nd 12 06:06 AM
FS:Palomar Skipper STEW Swap 0 October 27th 04 12:00 PM
WTB: Palomar Skipper 300 Steveo Policy 0 September 6th 04 01:16 PM
WTB: Palomar Skipper 300 George Kinzer CB 3 September 6th 04 01:16 PM
WTB: Palomar Skipper 300 WA8ULX Swap 4 September 6th 04 01:16 PM