Old June 9th 17, 09:20 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Message to long time usenet posters

This is . It was brought to my attention that someone
had used my moniker to make vulgar posts on this group. These posts
happened around in or around 2005 or 2006. I haven't posted on
rec.radio.cb since about 2001. The vulgarness of some on this group
was one of the reasons I stopped posting back in 2001.

X-Terminator
Antenna tests
Coax phasing

The above are the types of posts I've written. I always gave the
Professor a hard time. To the old timers hello. To the newer posters
ignore this.