Old June 28th 03, 05:02 PM
Slick Willy

Default HTX-420

I DON'T THINK THAT THIS IS A CB RADIO SO I DON'T KNOW HOW IT WORKS BUT
CHANCES ARE IF IT IS RADIO SHACK BRAND IT IS TRASH AND
OVER-PRICED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Scott Unit 69" wrote in message
Has anyone tried this radio? It's on clearance at RS for $150. 19-1108

Old June 28th 03, 05:11 PM
Scott Unit 69

Slick Willy wrote:

I DON'T THINK THAT THIS IS A CB RADIO SO I DON'T KNOW HOW IT WORKS BUT
CHANCES ARE IF IT IS RADIO SHACK BRAND IT IS TRASH AND
OVER-PRICED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell that to my DX-440, Pro-34, Pro-90 & Pro-2026.
All bought on clearance and no problems except for normal wear & usage.
I just put a new switch/volume pot in the Pro-34 last month. It took 10
years to finish that control off. Ordered 2. One is a spare for 2013.

I have plenty of other RS stuff that still works great. YMMV.

Food...shower...drive...communicate. Time for Field Day. Bye.