RadioBanter

-   -   BREAK MORE LAWS, DOUBLE YOUR FINES (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29352-re-break-more-laws-double-your-fines.html)

Twistedhed July 10th 03 07:47 PM

BREAK MORE LAWS, DOUBLE YOUR FINES

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
Lou Franklin can help! Pay him money and he will help you to violate
federal regulations! But don't ask him to help you pay the fines...LOL!
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM have a
problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and are both too
small to admit it."
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0----
Twistedhed ----
_
Geez, Frankie-lite, you're in rare form here,,,, no laws are broken with
the offering of information. Go back to your twist, er, witch hunt and
book burning and crying about what you don't like in this big bad world.

"I do not get upset about any CB law being broken."...Frank Gilliland
)

"RF pirates affect me directly in my work."...Frank Gilliland
)

"I have admitted to lying in this
newsgroup, and on more than one occasion."......Frank Gilliland

Twistedhed July 11th 03 03:02 PM

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland) Lou Franklin can
"
Geez, Frankie-lite, you're in rare form here,,,, no laws are broken with
the offering of information.

Who said anything of the sort, Twist?

Really drunk, eh Frankie-lite? You did,,right here....

"and he will help you to violate federal

regulations!"

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Selling such books does not violate federal law, Frankie-lite, Ask the
swamp angel.

"I never said I wouldn't troll anymore."..Frank Gilliland
)"

Frank Gilliland July 11th 03 04:20 PM

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank*Gilliland) Lou Franklin can
=============
"
Geez, Frankie-lite, you're in rare form here,,,, no laws are broken with
the offering of information.

Who said anything of the sort, Twist?

Really drunk, eh Frankie-lite? You did,,right here....

"and he will help you to violate federal

regulations!"

=============
Selling such books does not violate federal law, Frankie-lite, Ask the
swamp angel.

I never said anything to the contrary. The problem, Trog, is your communcation
deficit. Read what I said again, but slowly this time, and noting the emphasized
words:

"Pay him money and HE will help YOU to violate federal regulations!"

Now where did I say that "HE" (Lou Franklin) is breaking any law? I said that he
can help "YOU" (the aspiring keyclown) to break the law.

Learn how to read, Trog.

=============

---- Twistedhed ----

Twistedhed July 11th 03 06:23 PM

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote: From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland) Lou Franklin can help! Pay him money and he will
help you to violate federal regulations! But don't ask him to help you
pay the fines...LOL!
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
"
Geez, Frankie-lite, you're in rare form here,,,, no laws are broken with
the offering of information.

Who said anything of the sort, Twist?

Really drunk, eh Frankie-lite? You did,,right here....

"and he will help you to violate federal

regulations!"

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Selling such books does not violate federal law, Frankie-lite, Ask the
swamp angel.

I never said anything to the contrary.

Sure you did, Frankie-lite,,you claimed "he will help you vioalte
federal law." If you weren't referring to his books and information,
then what were you referring to? Ah, don;t bother,,we already know..LOL.

The problem, Trog,

LOL.

is your communcation deficit.

It;s Friday,,,liquid courage must be taking over,,you're no longer
original..

Read what I said again, but slowly this time,

and noting the emphasized words:

"Pay him money and HE will help YOU to violate federal regulations!"

Now where did I say that "HE" (Lou Franklin)

is breaking any law? I said that he can help

"YOU" (the aspiring keyclown) to break the

law.

Uh-huh,,,and HOW would he allegedly accomplish "helping" another,
Franki-lite, to break the law? LOL! Deficit city, with you,
Frankie-lite.

Learn how to read, Trog.

Stop drinking, you;ll remember what you wrote.
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

"I never said I wouldn't troll anymore."..Frank Gilliland
)"

"I do not get upset about any CB law being broken."...Frank Gilliland
)

"I choose to take a stand against illegal operators for several
reasons"....Frank Gilliland )

gw July 12th 03 01:07 AM

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
From:
(Frank Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote: From:
(Frank Gilliland) Lou Franklin can help! Pay him money and he will
[...]

oh heck does frankenstein partake of the adult beverages???? man that
is not a good thing........that stuff doesn't mix well with the mood
altering drugs..........