Old July 11th 03, 06:23 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote: From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland) Lou Franklin can help! Pay him money and he will
help you to violate federal regulations! But don't ask him to help you
pay the fines...LOL!
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
"
Geez, Frankie-lite, you're in rare form here,,,, no laws are broken with
the offering of information.

Who said anything of the sort, Twist?

Really drunk, eh Frankie-lite? You did,,right here....

"and he will help you to violate federal

regulations!"

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Selling such books does not violate federal law, Frankie-lite, Ask the
swamp angel.

I never said anything to the contrary.

Sure you did, Frankie-lite,,you claimed "he will help you vioalte
federal law." If you weren't referring to his books and information,
then what were you referring to? Ah, don;t bother,,we already know..LOL.

The problem, Trog,

LOL.

is your communcation deficit.

It;s Friday,,,liquid courage must be taking over,,you're no longer
original..

Read what I said again, but slowly this time,

and noting the emphasized words:

"Pay him money and HE will help YOU to violate federal regulations!"

Now where did I say that "HE" (Lou Franklin)

is breaking any law? I said that he can help

"YOU" (the aspiring keyclown) to break the

law.

Uh-huh,,,and HOW would he allegedly accomplish "helping" another,
Franki-lite, to break the law? LOL! Deficit city, with you,
Frankie-lite.

Learn how to read, Trog.

Stop drinking, you;ll remember what you wrote.
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

"I never said I wouldn't troll anymore."..Frank Gilliland
)"

"I do not get upset about any CB law being broken."...Frank Gilliland
)

"I choose to take a stand against illegal operators for several
reasons"....Frank Gilliland )

"RF pirates affect me directly in my work."...Frank Gilliland
)

"I have admitted to lying in this
newsgroup, and on more than one occasion."......Frank Gilliland

Old July 12th 03, 01:07 AM
gw

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
From:
(Frank Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank Gilliland)
(Frank Gilliland) Lou Franklin can help! Pay him money and he will
"
[...]

oh heck does frankenstein partake of the adult beverages???? man that
is not a good thing........that stuff doesn't mix well with the mood
altering drugs..........