Old July 16th 03, 09:31 PM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Landshark"
. wrote:

snip

He does that all the time, pitiful really.

Landshark

Old July 16th 03, 10:09 PM
sheik yerbooti

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
In , "Landshark"
. wrote:

snip

He does that all the time, pitiful really.

Landshark

Correction Mr. Frank

Is that your IQ, ****stick?

--
GO# 40
http://NewsReader.Com/

Is that your IQ, ****stick?

--
GO# 40

I guess they need to prove to people
they can count past 10......... LMAO!!!!

Landshark

--
You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without having victims.

Old July 17th 03, 04:24 AM
sheik yerbooti

Is that your IQ, ****stick?

No the size of my prick

Old July 17th 03, 04:26 AM

"sheik yerbooti" wrote:

Is that your IQ, ****stick?

No the size of my prick

cm's lol

--
GO# 40
Old July 17th 03, 04:37 AM
RASTA

"sheik yerbooti" wrote in message

No the size of my prick

ROTMLMMFAO!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Fat-assed, fat-fingered little dogie
14millimeter chicken-choker! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Don't brag about it snicker
too loud!!!

Old July 17th 03, 04:39 AM
Mike Oxharde

"RASTA" wrote in message
"sheik yerbooti" wrote in message

No the size of my prick

ROTMLMMFAO!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Fat-assed, fat-fingered little dogie
14millimeter chicken-choker! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Don't brag about it

snicker
too loud!!!

Keeps you satisfied and coming back for more i see.

Old July 17th 03, 12:50 PM
RASTA

Awww... wishful thinking chickenchocking fat fingaz!!! LOL