Old July 21st 03, 04:45 PM
sideband

Default truetone PTBM048AOX clarifier open needed

Penny Traytion wrote:
So how does that help prove Tnom's case that CB clarifiers should be
illegally modified?

It doesn't, and it wasn't intended to. Again, you're putting meanings
where they shouldn't be put. I do hope this doesn't become a habit
with you...

-SSB

Old July 21st 03, 04:49 PM
sideband

Frankie:

It's not on 6mt... they have a manual for the 300, and the 300C, but
not the 300D (they're different radios)..

Next time try not jumping down someone's throat for something which
you have limited knowledge of.

-SSB

Frank Gilliland wrote:
In , sideband wrote:

Hey, Swan...

You wouldn't happen to have a manual and/or schematics for an old Swan
350D? (Yes, I know the D stands for Drift... I'm planning on fixing
that..) I have one that's in bad need of some tender loving care, cap
replacements, and a tuneup, but I have no manual for it.

Try he

http://www.6mt.com/

Next time try a search engine.

=============

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----

Old July 21st 03, 04:56 PM
sideband

WHoa! They added the D since I last checked bama.

What's a .djvu file? what app do I need to open this?

Thanks for the pointer. I REALLY appreciate it.

Of course, in the meanwhile, I've also gotten a line on an old,
broken, IC-751 which (I think) needs a new voltage regulator in the
power supply.. Not a HUGE cost to fix.. so I'll have a 706Mk][G, a
718, a 751, and the Swan 350D...Hey, it sounds to me like I've got the
beginnings of a nice HAM shack.

Thanks again for the pointer... Now if only I can open the file.

73

-SSB

Swan Radioman wrote:
On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 17:50:39 GMT, sideband wrote:

Hey, Swan...

You wouldn't happen to have a manual and/or schematics for an old Swan
350D? (Yes, I know the D stands for Drift... I'm planning on fixing
that..) I have one that's in bad need of some tender loving care, cap
replacements, and a tuneup, but I have no manual for it.

No, the address above is not even close to my real email address.. If
you need it, I can get it to ya.

-SSB

Check this page:

http://bama.sbc.edu/swan.htm

Swan Radioman wrote:

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 12:44:31 -0400, wrote:

I uploaded my scan to: alt.binaries.pictures.radio

cb block.jpg

alt.binaries.pictures.radio is close to
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.bears. He
might get side tracked and never return.

This is a good move on your part. Let's
hope it works.

Did you check out the uploads of that AM transmitter
in alt.binaries.pictures.radio?

Old July 21st 03, 05:03 PM
sideband

Then how do you explain the idiots trashing me unjustly? Calling names
like "no-code extra" and making up stories about illegal freeband and
CB operation? No.. you're still a hypocrite, no matter what "spin" you
try to put on it.

Penny Traytion wrote:
sideband wrote:
While trashing the new HAMs at the same time?? Sheesh..

what a hypocrite.

-SSB

If the new ham is a keyclown illegal cber then he probably got trashed.

Old July 21st 03, 08:52 PM
sideband

Frank Gilliland wrote:

So kiss my ass.