Old July 24th 03, 10:23 PM
gw

Default frankenstein..........do you mind if i buy some stuff from ken???

i like those two amps he is trying to sell......do you mind if i buy
them and use them on the cb band..........frankenstein????????
Old July 25th 03, 03:34 AM
Ken Harris

she got the swang of thu rdio....and chip prce on that....
wrote in message
"Ken Harris" wrote:
go ahead, buy them, what you do with them after you buy them from me is
not my business.... go ahead... get 'em... i dare you...
wwwwwaaaaa........ they work good... both of them.......

om...

Good swang and all that other ****?

--
GO# 40

Old July 25th 03, 01:28 PM
gw

Frank Gilliland wrote in message . ..
In , (gw)
wrote:

i like those two amps he is trying to sell......do you mind if i buy
them and use them on the cb band..........frankenstein????????

Go for it! With the harmonic content those amps create, you will be an easy
target when the FCC rolls their DF vans into your town!

aw come on frank...........damn ........those new meds must be working
real well.........usually you would fly off the handle, read me the
riot act, tell me the fcc rules and regs and then chastise the kenster
for selling this kind of stuff on a cb newsgroup, where according to
you, all we should talk about is unmodified cb rigs.............but
you said frank that you wanted to clean up the cb bands, both you and
jerry........so here is a good chance for you two bozos to do
something...........go ahead.......give the kenster a tongue
lashing........maybe it will sink in......good buddy...........
Old July 25th 03, 01:47 PM
Frank Gilliland

wrote:

i like those two amps he is trying to sell......do you mind if i buy
them and use them on the cb band..........frankenstein????????

Go for it! With the harmonic content those amps create, you will be an easy
target when the FCC rolls their DF vans into your town!

aw come on frank...........damn ........those new meds must be working
real well.........usually you would fly off the handle, read me the
riot act, tell me the fcc rules and regs and then chastise the kenster
for selling this kind of stuff on a cb newsgroup,

When have I ever done anything like that to anybody? You must have me mistaken
for someone else.

where according to
you, all we should talk about is unmodified cb rigs.............but
you said frank that you wanted to clean up the cb bands, both you and
jerry........so here is a good chance for you two bozos to do
something...........go ahead.......give the kenster a tongue
lashing........maybe it will sink in......good buddy...........

Why should I mind? As long as you keyclowns keep buying and using those cheap
CB amps, you will do a better job of cleaning up the band than I could ever hope
to accomplish in the newsgroup! If I had the cash I would hook up with Brian and
make sure that every one of you dopes had an unbiased, unfiltered, overvolted
and overdriven piece-of-**** "linear" with lots of 'swang'! That way the FCC
would have no trouble at all locating you if and when they ever pull their
collective heads out of their collective asses and begin enforcing the CB. From
what I hear, that day is coming soon. But don't get your hopes up -- you go
right ahead and crank out those bird-watts like the FCC didn't exist, ok?

Old July 25th 03, 09:30 PM
Hes got no life that frankie boy

The spectral purity of a signal does little to aid or hinder the direction
finding capacity of the FCC. For the most part, they can find you as fast
as they can drive to your location.
s.

Old July 25th 03, 11:14 PM
Frank Gilliland

In , Hes got no life that frankie boy
wrote:

The spectral purity of a signal does little to aid or hinder the direction
finding capacity of the FCC. For the most part, they can find you as fast
as they can drive to your location.

Where did you learn to read, Skippy? I didn't say it helps them DF the signal.
But it -does- send up a flag as to WHO they should DF! Recess is over, Skippy,
time for you to go back to class and LEARN SOMETHING.

Old July 26th 03, 12:29 AM
gw

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
From:
(Frank Gilliland)
In ,

(gw) wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote in message
. ..
In ,

(gw) wrote:
i like those two amps he is trying to sell......do you mind if i buy
them and use them on the cb band..........frankenstein????????

Go for it! With the harmonic content those amps create, you will be an
easy target when the FCC rolls their DF vans into your town!

aw come on frank...........damn ........those new meds must be working
real well.........usually you would fly off the handle, read me the riot
act, tell me the fcc rules and regs and then chastise the kenster for
selling this kind of stuff on a cb newsgroup,

Why should I mind? As long as you keyclowns

keep buying and using those cheap CB amps,

you will do a better job of cleaning up the band

than I could ever hope to accomplish in the

newsgroup!

LOL,,,that you expect to accomplish anything in an obsure pocket of the
internet, especially concerning cb, is mildly amusing. Hey Frank-lite,
does your statement cocerning such amps apply to Texas Star or Davemade?

If I had the cash I would hook up with Brian

and make sure that every one of you dopes

had an unbiased, unfiltered, overvolted and

overdriven piece-of-**** "linear" with lots of

'swang'!

Frank-lite, even if it WAS free from you, we'd rather have somehting
that was reliable and tested. Sorry, but haven't heard or come across
anyone that has even heard of you or your name in the radio business.
Making a transition from TV repair to the wonderful world of two way
communication and repair of radio is not something you can achieve by
merely sell-professing, my good man.

That way the FCC would have no trouble at

all locating you if and when they ever pull their
collective heads out of their collective asses

LOL...yea,,the FCC would have one hell of a time finding all those regs
on the air, bowl, and freeband, especially those who have been at it for
years and years. The chink in your rusted armor is the word "If",
illustrating your biases giving way to your personal wants and desires,
but removed from reality.

and begin enforcing the CB. From what I hear,
that day is coming soon.

Yea? Cite a source,,,,ah, never mind, don't bother.

But don't get your hopes up -- you go right

ahead and crank out those bird-watts like the

FCC didn't exist, ok?

LOL..Hokay,,and thanks for the permission after almost 5 years of
uninterrupted, constant failures of you "hoping to accomplish in the
newsgroup" some type shift in cb radio operators behavior.

damn twist.......5 years.........that guy has been around here doing
that for 5 years.....man what a deal..........time flies when you are
having fun........i wonder if it still fun for him after all of this
time???