Old July 29th 03, 01:23 PM
Scottiekins is an ass rimming queer!

Default GAY SCOTTIEKINS, NOW YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE SOME MORE WEBPAGES!

GO FOR IT, YOU GLOP LICKING PIECE OF ****!

http://www.geocities.com/scottyblowz...ie_fagboy.html

http://www.geocities.com/scottyblowz...ottie_pix.html
Old July 29th 03, 02:49 PM
Scott Unit 69

Is this what you did all weekend? Dream of me? How sweet.

You're the only sweet one of the bunch.

You have just professed your everlasting love of me.

Still can find my callsign? BWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

So how sticky did you make your keyboard and mouse
after visiting http://www.****ingmachines.com/ ?

I went to the hamfest. I took pictures of boatanchors.
Check www.geocities.com/scott_unit_69/ later for them.

I went out, got some sun, put the handshake & eyeball
on some folks, and had a good time. Didn't even think
about the web. Get a life, Geogre.
Old July 29th 03, 08:32 PM
gw

Scott Unit 69 wrote in message ...
Is this what you did all weekend? Dream of me? How sweet.

You're the only sweet one of the bunch.

You have just professed your everlasting love of me.

Still can find my callsign? BWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

So how sticky did you make your keyboard and mouse
after visiting http://www.****ingmachines.com/ ?

I went to the hamfest. I took pictures of boatanchors.
Check www.geocities.com/scott_unit_69/ later for them.

I went out, got some sun, put the handshake & eyeball
on some folks, and had a good time. Didn't even think
about the web. Get a life, Geogre.

scott when you see radios like those .........i suppose it is buyer
beware , no warranty .........right??? kind of like feebay......i
mean how do you know if they work or not???
Old July 29th 03, 09:57 PM
Scott Unit 69

scott when you see radios like those .........i suppose it is buyer
beware , no warranty .........right??? kind of like feebay......i
mean how do you know if they work or not???

Zackly!!

http://www.geocities.com/scott_unit_69/

It should be obvious...

Old July 30th 03, 05:03 PM
Twistedhed

My goodness,,,,what set off Lelnad and Hall? Somebody not allowing them
to talk? They are posting their little black hearts out...angry as
hell.,,Geogre and Lelnad cursing.....LOL..never seen either one with so
much collective venom all at once,,,Frankie really freaking out,,,wonder
what possibly could have occurred to evoke such strong and vile
reactions from Team Voob all at once? LOL! Think they could have been
warned for supplying false addresses to the feds? LOL!

Old July 30th 03, 10:00 PM
Cool Breeze

"gw" wrote in message
om...

hey cool, when are you going to find out his address??? i mean my
ears are still ringing from calling up that doctor dude...........

I acutally thought about it GW, and the geek isn't worth the effort.