Old July 29th 03, 04:55 PM
Twistedhed

Default KC8LDO Question

KC8LDO wrote:
As of fall 2001, I started a program to

work on obtaining my Master Degree in

Computer Science

Hey Scott, you weren't listed among the grads of '03. It is but a two
year transition from baccalaureate to masters. I see several
accomplished this attending only part-time. What happened? I wouldn't
even care, but you felt it important enough to share with us and make
such a claim. Naturally, my god-nature had me prepared to send you a
graduation card at that address you supplied the FCC, but then I
remembered it was a phony. You are aware that is a violation of FCC
rules, are you not? Consider yourself informed. Anyways, I thought I'd
be able to count my little buddy among the graduating class this year
(sigh), but it wasn't to be. If you're gonna do any freebanding this
weekend, I'll wave at ya' Saturday morning. And relax, will ya'? You'll
get your chance at the HF
bands,,,,,,,eventually,,,,,,,possibly,,,,,,maybe!

Old July 29th 03, 10:44 PM
akc4life

Old July 29th 03, 11:01 PM
Leland C. Scott

You're even a failure at being a news group TROLL,
along with everything else.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member
NCI Member

Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU
-----
"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

on.webtv.net...
snip
,,if such acts bring you pleasure,,,,,you have my
permission to "make a fool of" me any time

snip
-----------------------

Old July 30th 03, 02:58 PM
Twistedhed

KC8LDO wrote:
As of fall 2001, I started a program to

work on obtaining my Master Degree in

Computer Science

=A0=A0
Hey Scott, you weren't listed among the grads of '03..
_
From: "Leland C. Scott"
Group: rec.radio.cb
Subject KC8LDO Question
Date: Tue, Jul 29, 2003, 6:01pm X-Priority: =A0=A0 3 X-MSMail-Priority:
Normal
a copy of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: =A0=A0 Otherwise we will be
unable to process your complaint properly X-Postfilter: =A0=A0 1.1
You're even a failure at being a news group

TROLL, along with everything else.

--
Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

ARRL Member

NCI Member

Charter member of the

Lawrence Technological University

Wireless Society W8LTU

-
Of course I'm a lousy troll,,,you and your ilk are the masters, Lelnad.
You made the comment, I merely asked about it. Geez, Lelnad,,,,
construing one a troll for questioning YOUR claims always proves mildly
amusing........you answered my question...LOL..Perhaps you shouldnt'
have trolled with such a lie concerning your wants, wishes, dreams and
delusions,,....LOL!

Old July 31st 03, 04:16 AM
Leland C. Scott

wrote in message

Hey Leland, good pic of doug..eh?

Ah, well it doesn't really look much like him
really. I have met him a few times at Hamfests so
I know what he looks like. I also found out he
doesn't spend much time on this news group any
more. He's in business with a buddy of his making
antennas. From what he says they seem to be doing
rather well at it which doesn't leave him much
time for playing on the computer.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Saw this on a Tee-shirt:

"I am a
bomb
technician
if you see me
running
try to keep up "

From: "Leland C. Scott"
=A0Group: rec.radio.cb
Subject KC8LDO Question
Date: Tue, Jul 29, 2003, 6:01pm X-Priority: =A0=A0 3 X-MSMail-Priority:
Normal
=A0=A0X-Trace: =A0=A0
sv3-NKmXoyCKUUSjpBLdccZ9RxI5M5MPs9wJE9w09C4FHId57yhUej 7okrMePYvpoqB1Sm8m7h=
QJOVtGTtH!RdeiB57H5qy8gGqNWGk/C8VZJgMudFKvi9Q3x5IeL4p57Cn65RgFqBx/AR1goA=3D=
=3D
a copy of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: =A0=A0 Otherwise we will be
unable to process your complaint properly X-Postfilter: =A0=A0 1.1
You're even a failure at being a news group

TROLL, along with everything else.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO
ARRL Member
NCI Member
Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU
-
=A0=A0Of course I'm a lousy troll,,,you and your ilk are the masters,
Date: Thu, Jul 31, 2003, 12:02am
From:
(Leland=A0C.=A0Scott)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
n.webtv.net...
Of course I'm a lousy troll,,,

Yeah!!! Ummmm...., this is just too juicy to

pass up and archive as another SIG file that I

can use later to haunt you with at my

convenience. Thanks.

Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

ARRL Member

NCI Member

Charter member of the

Lawrence Technological University

Wireless Society W8LTU

LOL,,anytime, Lelnad!,You aptly demonstrate how when one gives a razor
blade to a baby to play with, he'll put it in his mouth everytime and
try to eat it. The only thing you have managed to illustrate, is how far
you need go to cut, snip, and paste and misappropriate things out of
context in attempted harassment. Well, not quite,,you also have managed
to show what a lousy amateur you are by using the ARRL in your
sig...when you use that sig, you represent that organization, whether
you comprehend such complexities or not. Feel free to "haunt" me at your
convenience, with your select editing,,I'll be here to counteract your
insurgence with the truth,,,as always. Wonder if the ARRL shares your
views of stated harassment with those that hold opposing views on
subjects and those who easily illustrate your deficits in
communication....LOL!

Old August 2nd 03, 11:24 AM
Brainbuster

Leland C. Scott wrote in message ...

wrote in message

Bring dogie with you, please.

What would you do IF he did show up? 8-))

Set his doggie on dogie?
http://www.keyclownhotel.cjb.net/punchbag.jpg

Is that a pedigree "Boxer"?

Brainbuster.

Old August 2nd 03, 11:24 PM
Leland C. Scott

wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
wrote in

message

Hey Leland, good pic of doug..eh?

Ah, well it doesn't really look much like him
really. I have met him a few times at Hamfests

so
I know what he looks like. I also found out he
doesn't spend much time on this news group any
more. He's in business with a buddy of his

making
antennas. From what he says they seem to be

doing
rather well at it which doesn't leave him much
time for playing on the computer.

Hmm.. So if this isn't him posting, is it you?

Well if they were wearing a "jock-strap" and
talking to "saucer-men" on their cereal-box
Star-Trek communicator I could suggest somebody
that most on the group would know. 8-))

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Saw this on a Tee-shirt:

"I am a
bomb
technician
if you see me
running
try to keep up "

Old August 4th 03, 04:17 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Leland=A0C.=A0Scott)
wrote in message
Hey Leland, good pic of doug..eh?

Ah, well it doesn't really look much like him

really. I have met him a few times at Hamfests
so I know what he looks like.

A FEW times? Oh, brother,,,,LOL. You frolic and dance with him
regularly on the air.

I also found out he doesn't spend much time

on this news group any more.

LOL...stop it, Lelnad. He is all over this group. Odd thing, your
current lie doesn't mesh with the archives. You had plenty of
conversations with him way back when...........the IP number and trace
on his posts show the conversations you had with him back then (few
years ago) match the same exact IP he is using now, and the same one
that match several forges. you always go to bat for your close bud, the
criminal N8!!

He's in business with a buddy of his making

antennas. From what he says they seem to be
doing rather well at it which doesn't leave him

much time for playing on the computer.

--

Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

_
LOL.! Count the number of six meter enthusiasts (after all, he tries to
make six meter antennas) and do the math. Even if he sold an antenna to
every 6 meter fan in the country, he would have caught up by now and had
plenty of free time.....You always try way too hard and end up going
overboard and eating big crow..LOL. Between his BOOMing (hyuk hyuk)
antenna business, and your self-professed 120G+ per year, you each
should be able to afford to locate a decent Elmer.

Stupid question G5RV Ken Bessler Antenna 17 January 9th 04 12:06 PM
transmitter question - its a dousy duckman Equipment 0 December 8th 03 11:51 PM
BPL Video On-Line JJ Policy 31 August 17th 03 09:12 PM
Skullcracka Deadkey question. Ninjaman808 CB 15 July 31st 03 12:47 AM