Old July 30th 03, 04:57 AM
John

Default >>Shakespeare NBS 2010 Big Stick Base Antenna<<

Anyone using this 5/8 wave type antenna? It used to be called the
Shakespeare 1600 . I heard that the composites and the
manufacturing on it
are better than the A99 and the IMax 2000. Can you offer any advice
on this antenna? I would like to buy it for my cb base station.

Thanks

Old July 30th 03, 10:15 PM
Homac

I used a Shakespeare 1600 for 15 years and have recently purchased a
Shakespear NBS 2010. They are quite a bit better than the Antron 99.
The IMAX 2000 comes close and radiates as well. The problem with the
IMAX 2000 is it is not as well constucted as the Shakespeare.

Shakespeare makes antennas for the US military, their antennas tend to
be a bit more durable.

Hope this helps......

Homac