RadioBanter

-   -   HELLO FROM 18 PAPAGOLF 060 (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29485-hello-18-papagolf-060-a.html)

panos July 31st 03 11:37 AM

HELLO FROM 18 PAPAGOLF 060

HELLO DEAR FRIENDS I AM 18 PAPAGOLF 060 FROM SOUTH EAST GREECE JOIN MY
WEB PAGE http://www.pan.gq.nu

Twistedhed July 31st 03 11:00 PM

FROM 18 PAPAGOLF 060
Group: rec.radio.cb
Date: Thu, Jul 31, 2003, 3:37am (EDT-3) From: (panos)
HELLO DEAR FRIENDS I AM 18 PAPAGOLF 060 FROM SOUTH EAST GREECE JOIN MY
WEB PAGE
http://www.pan.gq.nu
_
Hello right back, unit 18, and welcome. I've talked to several Papa
Golfs in the past, pleased to meet you.

Twisting around Tampa Bay in the sandpile

Home of the Buccaneers, 2003 Super Bowl Champions

gw August 1st 03 02:53 AM

FROM 18 PAPAGOLF 060
Group: rec.radio.cb
Date: Thu, Jul 31, 2003, 3:37am (EDT-3) From:
(panos)
HELLO DEAR FRIENDS I AM 18 PAPAGOLF 060 FROM SOUTH EAST GREECE JOIN MY
WEB PAGE
http://www.pan.gq.nu
_
Hello right back, unit 18, and welcome. I've talked to several Papa
Golfs in the past, pleased to meet you.

Twisting around Tampa Bay in the sandpile

Home of the Buccaneers, 2003 Super Bowl Champions

yeh sure twist...that statement deserves a big yawn...

Twistedhed August 1st 03 02:38 PM

FROM 18 PAPAGOLF 060

Group: rec.radio.cb Date: Thu, Jul 31, 2003, 6:53pm (EDT-3) From:
(gw)
(Twistedhed) wrote in message
FROM 18 PAPAGOLF 060
=A0=A0=A0=A0Group: rec.radio.cb
=A0=A0Date: Thu, Jul 31, 2003, 3:37am (EDT-3) From:

(panos)
HELLO DEAR FRIENDS I AM 18 PAPAGOLF 060 FROM SOUTH EAST GREECE JOIN MY
WEB PAGE
http://www.pan.gq.nu
_
=A0=A0Hello right back, unit 18, and welcome. I've talked to several
Papa Golfs in the past, pleased to meet you.
Twisting around Tampa Bay in the sandpile
Home of the Buccaneers, 2003 Super Bowl Champions

yeh sure twist...that statement deserves a big

yawn...

You would feel different if Texas had a football team. Besides,,I like
talking long distance sideband on triple 5 with the world-wide dx
operators.

Twistedhed August 4th 03 03:55 PM

From:
What you say hits close to home. Here in Glendale AZ (a small town), our
city leaders took it upon themselves to build *TWO* (2) sports
complexes...one for the Arizona Cardinals and one for the Phoenix
Coyotes. The town residents had no say.
_
Well,,,yea,,,but you DID get the aging Emmit Smith,,,,,,,,,you mean you
want even more? How dare you!