Old July 31st 03, 11:37 AM
panos

Default HELLO FROM 18 PAPAGOLF 060

HELLO DEAR FRIENDS I AM 18 PAPAGOLF 060 FROM SOUTH EAST GREECE JOIN MY
WEB PAGE http://www.pan.gq.nu
Old July 31st 03, 11:00 PM
Twistedhed

FROM 18 PAPAGOLF 060
Group: rec.radio.cb
Date: Thu, Jul 31, 2003, 3:37am (EDT-3) From: (panos)
HELLO DEAR FRIENDS I AM 18 PAPAGOLF 060 FROM SOUTH EAST GREECE JOIN MY
WEB PAGE
http://www.pan.gq.nu
_
Hello right back, unit 18, and welcome. I've talked to several Papa
Golfs in the past, pleased to meet you.

Twisting around Tampa Bay in the sandpile

Home of the Buccaneers, 2003 Super Bowl Champions

Old August 1st 03, 02:53 AM
gw

FROM 18 PAPAGOLF 060
Group: rec.radio.cb
Date: Thu, Jul 31, 2003, 3:37am (EDT-3) From:
(panos)
HELLO DEAR FRIENDS I AM 18 PAPAGOLF 060 FROM SOUTH EAST GREECE JOIN MY
WEB PAGE
http://www.pan.gq.nu
_
Hello right back, unit 18, and welcome. I've talked to several Papa
Golfs in the past, pleased to meet you.

Twisting around Tampa Bay in the sandpile

Home of the Buccaneers, 2003 Super Bowl Champions

yeh sure twist...that statement deserves a big yawn...
Old August 1st 03, 02:38 PM
Twistedhed

FROM 18 PAPAGOLF 060

Group: rec.radio.cb Date: Thu, Jul 31, 2003, 6:53pm (EDT-3) From:
(gw)
(Twistedhed) wrote in message
FROM 18 PAPAGOLF 060
=A0=A0=A0=A0Group: rec.radio.cb
=A0=A0Date: Thu, Jul 31, 2003, 3:37am (EDT-3) From:

(panos)
HELLO DEAR FRIENDS I AM 18 PAPAGOLF 060 FROM SOUTH EAST GREECE JOIN MY
WEB PAGE
http://www.pan.gq.nu
_
=A0=A0Hello right back, unit 18, and welcome. I've talked to several
Papa Golfs in the past, pleased to meet you.
Twisting around Tampa Bay in the sandpile
Home of the Buccaneers, 2003 Super Bowl Champions

yeh sure twist...that statement deserves a big

yawn...

You would feel different if Texas had a football team. Besides,,I like
talking long distance sideband on triple 5 with the world-wide dx
operators.