Old August 15th 03, 04:03 AM
OZARK333

why don't you guys leave him alone........he is down in the sand
pile......riding around on his yacht, smoking wacky tobaccy and
talking on his qrp radio...............geez.......what is wrong with

that????
No you're makin us all jealous!
So Twisted, what's biting right now, other than the AKC Clownfish!

"Got RF?"
Old August 15th 03, 04:28 AM
Cool Breeze

"Scott Unit 69" wrote in message
Oh yeah snotttie you really **** me off... LOL

Is that Why you resort to names?

Just to lazy to take cap lock off.

Must be the heat.

ignore mode back on

hahaha selective post ignore mode, sounds like sharkies kill file... LOL

Old August 15th 03, 04:19 PM
Twistedhed

From: spade#abc.com (Cool=A0Breeze)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
=A0=A0I don't mind when the need for professing their love is expressed.
But you're right, he's been trying to get into the loop for years.

twitsy I don't want to be in your loop,

never have

Your repeated and history of behavior (tons of posts) inquiring of
personal information on those that you assail contradicts what you say.

you guys have nothing to offer......

.....illustrating your agenda for being here..you're a lid.

Old August 16th 03, 12:04 AM
Cool Breeze

"Jim Hampton" wrote in message
Two lazy too take an English course to, I see

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Hey Jim, Go **** yourself. You sorry excuse for a ham radio operator

Old August 16th 03, 12:14 AM
Jim Hampton

Twist,

Just a quick question - do you remember J. Burns Pizza and Pipes? I visited
that place. Almost had a chance to sit down at the instrument. That would
have been ... uh .. interesting. Interesting in the same way it would be if
I could meet some of the "gotta have Morse Code or you're no good" guys on
the air. Very interesting indeed. Want Jesse Crawford? Open harmony?
Counter harmony? Sigh. Of course, no one on this newsgroup knows what
they're talking about anyways. LOL. I remember Hector Olivera coming to
Rochester. He was clowning around on the keyboard of a 4-22 Wurlitzer pipe
organ. One woman in front of me stated "he can't even play 'popeye the
sailor man'. Good grief. Let me tell you, before the end of the evening,
that kid (well, he was young back in the 70s) tore the heck out of 'flight
of the bumblebee'. He coupled the piano down to the pedals and was playing
the dang thing (in ballet slippers) with his *feet*. Every bit as well (or
better) than the Eastman grads could do with their hands. The guy was
playing *chords* with only two feet by bridging his heels and toes over
notes on the pedal board. I just love the 'information' some folks feed us.
Heck, maybe you could give lessons in communications to some of the folks
that love to flame around here.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA
ps - I *will* give you a holler when I get down there next time. When I'm
ready, I'll e-mail my phone number and gimme a call collect and we'll set
something up. I should bring that Hyster battery pack - 40 volts at 1,200
AMP hours. Problem is, it weighs nearly two tons.

From: (Jim Hampton)
Tampa? Twist, I'll have to look ya up the next

time I'm down in that neck of the woods

(parents live in Sun City Center and I used to

vacation in the Tampa/St. Pete area).

73 from Rochester, NY

Jim

Ahh yes, Sun City, the "other" retirement haven. Gimme a holler next
time you're heading south. There's still a few decent fishing spots
around St. Pete, but urban sprawl has ruined much of that area. I won't
dare post the places where us crackers vacation in our own state,,but if
ya' budget a free day or so, I'd definitely be inclined to share some of
them with ya' when ya' come around.

ps - get yourself a collinear (a couple of

wavelengths suspended from a weather

balloon over that water should really do the

trick! LOL)

_
Way down by the docks of the city
there was an old salt that was talking that language some time ago. My
favorite army-surplus store went out of business a while back. Shopping
from a catalog or online just ain't the same. We thought about renting
one of the beach skycruisers (basically a motorized go-cart with a
para-sail behind it) and sending someone up with an antron,,,but he'd
have to go in circles,,I don't think those things can hover, but man can
they get some sky.

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Old August 16th 03, 12:58 AM
Cool Breeze

"Scott Unit 69" wrote in message

Fag, Geek, Scott

Old August 16th 03, 02:02 AM
Twistedhed

From: (Jim=A0Hampton)
Twist,
Just a quick question - do you remember J. Burns Pizza and Pipes? I
visited that place. Almost had a chance to sit down at the instrument.
That would have been ... uh .. interesting.

That old place burned down a few years ago.

They were already OOB by then.

Interesting in the same way it would be if I could meet some of the
"gotta have Morse Code or you're no good" guys on the air.

Well, nocodes that feel they reside in some

type "hiearchy" compared to cbers, and who

bash cbers for no

reason except that they ARE cbers,

sometimes need gentle reminders that they

are nothing on the hiearchy scale IF such a

scale were to exist. Those cbers they are

bashing may be hammies,,,,and not nocodes.

Very interesting indeed. Want Jesse Crawford? Open harmony? Counter
harmony? Sigh. Of course, no one on this newsgroup knows what they're
talking about anyways. LOL. I remember Hector Olivera coming to
Rochester. He was clowning around on the keyboard of a 4-22 Wurlitzer
pipe organ. One woman in front of me stated "he can't even play 'popeye
the sailor man'. Good grief.

I can relate big time. I remember a Dylan

show back in the eighties. When he played

"Knockin' on Heaven's Door", some young

girl in front of us said "I can't believe he's

playing a Guns and Roses tune.

Let me tell you, before the end of the evening, that kid (well, he was
young back in the 70s) tore the heck out of 'flight of the bumblebee'.

Ain't nothing like the real thing now, is there?

He coupled the piano down to the pedals and was playing the dang thing
(in ballet slippers) with his *feet*. Every bit as well (or better) than
the Eastman grads could do with their hands. The guy was playing
*chords* with only two feet by bridging his heels and toes over notes on
the pedal board. I just love the 'information' some folks feed us.

I like it all (almost),..as long as it's live.

Heck, maybe you could give lessons in

communications to some of the folks that love

to flame around here.

_

Oh, you gonna be marked now!!

Heck, Jim, I'm a simple kind of man, I like

fishing, I like the swamps, and I like playing

radio, and I like LP DX. Nothing sinister about
that, but for some reason,

some insane folks think I'm the anti-christ

incarnate for talking skip. At least I know

they hear me.......hell, Geogre has a "plan"

'cause me talking barefoot skip restricts his

ability to

talk and affects his cognitive

functions.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA
ps - I *will* give you a holler when I get down there next time. When
I'm ready, I'll e-mail my phone number and gimme a call collect and
we'll set something up. I should bring that Hyster battery pack - 40
volts at 1,200 AMP hours. Problem is, it weighs nearly two tons.

Ouch! When the weather cools (like in 4 to 5

months) I'll pitch a tent

on a spoil island and monkey around a bit.

Gonna see if I can't find a light-weight 30 foot

telescoping mast somewhere.