RadioBanter

-   -   WA3MOJ's greatest Hits! (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29578-re-wa3mojs-greatest-hits.html)

Cool Breeze August 21st 03 03:32 AM

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
From: (Cool Breeze)
If you are who you say you are, I will hedge you are contacted by the
FCC for supplying an incorrect address.
Who have I said I am? I have told you I am not
wa3moj, you tell me I am you call me george,

but

wa3moj may be just a made up scree nic like

twistedhed.

But it's not, It's a valid call in the US. And you indeed did tell us
you were WA3MOJ.
I have told you many times I am not him, your convinced I am him, in the
post you provided from 2 months ago
I repeated the call you guys have assigned/given to me, I never said I was a
ham or that my call sign is wa3moj, now what.

btw, what do these mean

w1aw
k8lsd
n4xyz

Cool Breeze August 21st 03 03:35 AM

From: (Cool Breeze)
wrote in message
(gw) wrote:
would you mind showing proof where twistie did the things you say he
did????
That's gonna be a problem, I can't even find

proof of myself doing it..

_
If he was to be dragged into court he has

already admitted his guilt to the world.

LOL,,,courts have already been down that road a million times, Educate
yourself, slick, You;re totally clueless. There is no way they can prove
who made what posts from a home, let alone one's place of business..oh
educate yourself slick, you are responsible for your posts, dont think they
cant prove who did what.
btw, i thought you were a responsible person and would stand up if caught
and fined, why now cant they prove it was you.

Gee,,,wait a sec,,,you mean you didn't know that webtv is portable
I sure did, jew TV carry your 13" tv with you