Old August 18th 03, 09:33 PM
Cool Breeze

Default WA3MOJ's greatest Hits!

Hey Slap Nutz, If you are going to attribute something to me please make
sure you get the correct posts.

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
WA3MOJ, came apart at the seams over the weekend. Pleasuring himself,
wa3moj FREAKED WITH:
put a sock up your ass you limey troll

Sorry assclown, this wasn't me

TROLL? lol...these are YOUR posts WA3MOJ, and you're about to go world
wide from what Lelnad understands.......heheh...ask him..LOL!

Yes, I guess you are a troll Twisty, since you are now accusing me of things
I haven't done, but that is so typical of you.

Hey Jim, Go **** yourself. You sorry excuse

for a ham radio operator

Yes, I did say that
_

Fag, Geek, Scott

what did this asshole say ?

****************************
Yes, I did say this. What's the problem with it assclown?

your an assclown

_
Hey assclown, I have nothing to do with this

eat **** and live

_
*******************

Yes, I did say this

In , "Scott (Unit 69)" upplus@h...
wrote:
If you believe any of this, you're dumber then a spoon!

That is a REAL file recorded off the REAL

radio and YOU are a TROUBLE MAKER my

friend so into the ****can

you go along with Twisty's other supporters

__
***************************************

Sorry assclown, this is not my post your misattribution of this post is your
problem, not mine.

Gee,,,,,coming off on BB for and Scott for pointing out what everyone
knows anyways,..the obvious......lol...you're washed up,,,,zero
credibility,,it's why you were reduced single-handedly to that of where
you now find yourself. LOL! Don;t worry Wa3MOJ, I won't ALWAYS keep you
and KC8LDO down, just a frew more years,,,LMAO!

Your barking up the wrong tree assclown, I never said a word to BB, you were
never to bright with who posted what anyhow.

Old August 19th 03, 01:28 AM
NAL TWISTEDHED

"Jim Hampton" wrote:
Twist, you made one slight error. You state that the continuous

rants won't
change a thing. I would point you to your more correct observation

that
this is continuing to blacken the eye of amateur radio. I have seen

what
few dedicated folks can accomplish (actually, mostly the effort of a

group
owner). In just a couple of months, he has taken a beginner group of

SWLs,
CBers, and other interested folks and the group has grown to over 250
people. Every week sees several new licensed amateur radio

operators.
Upgrades. Generals, Extras ... it is really encouraging. What is

killing
us are the actions of a few. You and I both know there are both

CBers and
Amateurs who have a blend of different people. Some are squeaky

clean,
totally legal operators. Some push the envelope (2 KW amateurs, 25

watt
CBers). Then there are some from each group with a definite love of
profanity, overmodulation, and just about anything else one cares to

have.
Without enforcement, both groups will have more of the problem

children;
what we don't need are people painting everyone on the 'other' side

with
wide brush. No one will stop every violation by himself; however, a

lot
of
damage can be done by an individual trying to flame everyone in a

newsgroup.
I hope the some of these flamers can calm down before even more

damage is
done. BTW, I hope no one ever video tapes you operating on that

fishing
boat and finds out how little power you're actually running - it

could ruin
your reputation around here

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Jim he is on freqs not authorized to him.......what kind of ham are
you that gives approval to a bootlegger?
Old August 19th 03, 04:47 AM
Landshark

"Jim Hampton" wrote in message
Twist, you made one slight error. You state that the continuous rants won't
change a thing. I would point you to your more correct observation that
this is continuing to blacken the eye of amateur radio. I have seen what a
few dedicated folks can accomplish (actually, mostly the effort of a group
owner). In just a couple of months, he has taken a beginner group of SWLs,
CBers, and other interested folks and the group has grown to over 250
people. Every week sees several new licensed amateur radio operators.
Upgrades. Generals, Extras ... it is really encouraging. What is killing
us are the actions of a few. You and I both know there are both CBers and
Amateurs who have a blend of different people. Some are squeaky clean,
totally legal operators. Some push the envelope (2 KW amateurs, 25 watt
CBers). Then there are some from each group with a definite love of
profanity, overmodulation, and just about anything else one cares to have.
Without enforcement, both groups will have more of the problem children;
what we don't need are people painting everyone on the 'other' side with a
wide brush. No one will stop every violation by himself; however, a lot of
damage can be done by an individual trying to flame everyone in a newsgroup.
I hope the some of these flamers can calm down before even more damage is
done. BTW, I hope no one ever video tapes you operating on that fishing
boat and finds out how little power you're actually running - it could ruin
your reputation around here

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Very Well said Jim,
But you know it will fall onto deaf troll ears here. Those
ranting & raving here aren't hams, nor are they cb'rs........
They are troll, nothing more, a whole lot less.

Landshark

--
You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without having victims.

Old August 19th 03, 02:24 PM
Twistedhed

From: (NAL=A0TWISTEDHED)
"Jim Hampton"
wrote: Twist, you made one slight
error. You state

that the continuous rants won't change a thing.
I would point you to your more correct

observation that this is continuing to blacken

the eye of amateur radio. I have seen what a

few dedicated folks can accomplish (actually,

mostly the effort of a group owner). In just a

couple of months, he has taken a beginner

group of SWLs, CBers, and other interested

folks and the group has grown to over 250

people. Every week sees several new

licensed amateur radio operators. Upgrades.

Generals, Extras ... it is really encouraging.

What is killing us are the actions of a few. You
and I both know there are both CBers and

Amateurs who have a blend of different

people.

Agreed,,,yet, for some reason, pertaining to recradio.cb, it's the
nocodes and 2 squirrelly upperclassmen that enjoy causing trouble
(admittedly) and "F*******" with cbers (which they also admitted)." The
ugly part, is these lids see no harm in their actions.

[...]

Not your frequencies and you are part of the problem, not the solution.
You are reactive and not proactive,, making you impotent and othing more
than a troublemaking lid. I'm also on authorized frequencies. Your
deficit in communication is responsible for your misinterpretation of
Jim approving of freebanding. Or perhaps it is your mild retardation.

.......what kind of ham are

you that gives approval to a bootlegger?

=A0

=A0Ahh,,,I see your contorted view manifiesting due the mild retardation
you exhibit and suffer,,,,LOL.... Because you are unable to hold
intelligent conversation with those that hold differing opinions (that
deficit you suffer from), those that ARE able to do so are construed by
yourself as being in cahoots with, or expressing explicit approval of
the one they can converse with. You have a learning disability as well,
Lelnad.

Old August 19th 03, 06:41 PM
Cool Breeze

"Twistedhed" wrote in message

ANd WA3MOJ,,well,,,,,Geogre can not be taken serious about anything. AS
Dick said,,"He's simply insane"

**** you and **** Dick McCollum, I wish it was you instead of him pushing up
daiseys

see,,but Geogre and Lelnad don't live where
at the addy they supplied the FCC. I understand it may take several
months, but the database is being looked at.

Really? And you know this how? Please tell me where I live jitlip?
Ohhh shucks we will have to wait several months? LOL yeah ok

Let's see,,I am on the same ISP,,,
****************************
So am I dick face

you are not.

*********

Another lie on your part

Old August 19th 03, 07:11 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Cool=A0Breeze)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
ANd WA3MOJ,,well,,,,,Geogre can not be taken serious about anything. AS
Dick said,,"He's simply insane"

**** you and **** Dick McCollum,

Not me,, friend. I'm heterosexual, and if you attempt it witt Dick,
you're homosexual and a necrophiliac. Ring "jock" through google in
rec.radio.cb and note that it comes up only in KC8LDO's posts,,.the
nocode fixated on mens testicular wear in a radio group and who
represents the ARRL,,,LOL,,,,,,he may accept your offer.

I wish it was you instead of him pushing up

daiseys

LOL...that's no surprise..you have been beside yourself and haven't had
a clue since I have been pointing out your self-contradictions and
unfounded attacks full of colorful obscenity.
_
,but Geogre and Lelnad don't live where at the addy they supplied the
FCC. I understand it may take several months, but the database is being
looked at.

Really? And you know this how?

Same way you claim firsthand knowledge of ARRL represenative KC8LDO
screwing up the group,

Please tell me where I live jitlip?

You make the incorrect assumption I somehow care.

Ohhh shucks we will have to wait several

months?

(shrug) Depends what Riley decides to do. He may brush it aside. He
mayjust send you a letter, but I think he was advised, as a federal
agency, to check with another federal agency where your monthly
disability checks go,,,,,chances are the address they are mailed to is
your real address

LOL yeah ok

=A0

Who's laughing now? LOL...

=A0Let's see,,I am on the same ISP,,,
****************************
So am I dick face

You lost web2news same day Lelnad did. You going to deny it, Geogre?

you are not.
*********
Another lie on your part

The lies were initiated by yourself, the moment you became nervous. You
alluded to how quiet it has been over the weekend, when the weekend
conssted of nothing but posts by yourself full of cursing and posts by
Lelnad that a chimp would have written better.

Old August 19th 03, 07:20 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Cool=A0Breeze)
"NAL TWISTEDHED" wrote in message
om...
(Twistedhed) wrote in message
,,,again,,I violate one single rule selectively,,the DX rule.

Wrong. You bootleg on "freeband" frequencies. Too bad the truth wont go
away huh twisty.
_
Plus he uses an illegal radio to talk thier so his
attempt to lie is once again brought to light.

LOL,,yea,,,my ten-tec is really illegal,,not. I own many radios. Unlike
yourself, because I mention a single brand, doesn't mean it's all I have
or use, but attempted education of an insane person is useless. But
let's run with that, Geogre,,,,my Galaxy freeband activity is so much
worse than N3CVj's admitted fetish listening illegally to cordless phone
conversations of underage teeney-bopper girls talking about their sexual
experiences to each other...yes, Geogre,,,,,you indeed claimed birds of
a feather flock together,,,and your continued attempted persecution
(self-admitted with your choice of word concerning me getting "hits") of
another for freebanding on a galaxy radio while defending and condoning
acts that reek of pedophilia is what we are beginning to expect from
yourself, Geogre, Go on,,tell me how bad my acts are in comparison to
this lid,,or to KC8LDO's utilizing the ARRL in his sig while abusing the
ARRL's observer program to harass cbers that he has severe personal
problems with and who illustrate his deficit in communications.
Lastly,,your preference at holding freebanding barefoot skip as an act
worse than N3CVJ's shared sexual deviations, coupled with your own use
of seual connotations as frequent insult, illustrates you aren't all
that far off from him.

Old August 19th 03, 09:46 PM
Cool Breeze

"Twistedhed" wrote in message

Wrong. You bootleg on "freeband" frequencies. Too bad the truth wont go
away huh twisty.
_
Plus he uses an illegal radio to talk thier so his
attempt to lie is once again brought to light.

LOL,,yea,,,my ten-tec is really illegal,,not.
*********************************

LOL. NOT wrong again on the freeband and CB Band your radio is illegal.. LOL
too easy

I own many radios. Unlike
yourself, because I mention a single brand, doesn't mean it's all I have
or use, but attempted education of an insane person is useless.

Real easy question name one radio that is legal on the freeband?
Go wash off again!

But let's run with that, Geogre,,,,my Galaxy freeband activity is so much
worse than N3CVj's

Yes you are right it most certainly is, that may become a new sig file

admitted fetish listening illegally to cordless phone
conversations of underage teeney-bopper girls talking about their sexual
experiences to each other...

Off topic

and your continued attempted persecution of
another for freebanding on a galaxy radio while defending and condoning
acts that reek of pedophilia is what we are beginning to expect from
yourself,
Who have I condoned and defended?

Geogre, Go on,,tell me how bad my acts are in comparison to
this lid,,
Yours are Illegal by FCC Rules

or to KC8LDO's utilizing the ARRL in his sig while abusing the
ARRL's observer program to harass cbers that he has severe personal
problems with and who illustrate his deficit in communications.
I have no knowedge of anything Leland has done all hersay on your part.
what is the observer part you speak of? leland is an OO?

Lastly,,your preference at holding freebanding barefoot skip as an act
worse than N3CVJ's shared sexual deviations, coupled with your own use
of seual connotations as frequent insult, illustrates you aren't all
that far off from him.

Your acts are self admitted and illegal. You also have used an amplifier,
and god only knows what else.