Old August 21st 03, 01:47 AM
Twistedhed

Default Tampa Bay Radio Pirate/ Licensed Captain/UPDATE

From: (NAL=A0TWISTEDHED)
UPDATE ON TAMPA BAY RADIO PIRATE
We have been contacted by a number of

concerned boaters and offered their

assistance in identifying a radio pirate

operating in the Tampa Bay area known as

"Twistedhed".

LOL,,sure you have. All the support on your crossposts prove it. What's
hilarious, is you have no clue what bond boaters, especially fisherman,
let alone Captains share among each other. And you never will! Just
another in a long line of things you are clueless about..

As the following new information has come to

light it is even more urgent to locate this

individual.

Correct. You have lost 12 yahoo groups because of HIM, not because of
your refusal and defiant action to obey internet laws and regs and
rules.

He defies FCC rules (unlicensed radio

transmissions are prohibited on 27.555 mhz

US Government frequency allocation)

Nope,,,,,55 is not a government freq anymore,,,it's why you no longer
are permitted to post your call,,your ignorance as a hammie preceded
your reputation, so you are reduced to cleaning up after
our,,,er,,,,horses,,LOL!

and so he cannot be relied upon to follow

federal and state laws, namely, the ones

governing requirements for USCG licensed

charter boat captain.

Hoo Boy! Then your refusal to follow yahoo terms and services, and 12
pulled groups and pages in less than a week, constitute that you are a
less than savory character and your word is not to be trusted nor
respected.

Drug laws pertaining to vessel operation are

very strict,

Yes, they are. So are alcohol laws.

and when found, "Twistedhed" may

be subject to drug testing and penalties.

No problem. Ring my ntag through google along with the term "alcohol" or
"drugs" and you will find years upon years of posts by myslef singing
the praises of alcohol and a drug free life. It's why I look so damn
good and young, am healthy as a horse, and can out run, Free-dive or
swim 99 percent of people my age AND many much younger. I am NOT a
gambling man,,but THIS, is a wager I will accept from anyone. Kids
wanted me to do the Bay-to-Bay race ( a swim form one side of the bay to
the next) again this year with them....hint: look at past years
contestants.....each year I have competed, I have not only finished, but
PLACED.

Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee, and Pasco

counties. All USCG licensed charter boat

captains must be certified "Drug Free" by:

- having a physician submit a completed Drug

Free form after a SAMHSA approved drug test
or

- submitting a letter stating the applicant is

currently enrolled in a Coast Guard required

random drug testing program.

You do have a point, other than attempting to imply that illegal
narcotics are a part of my life and the one on top your head?

The following enforcement actions may be

taken for noncompliance with the Coast Guard
chemical testing regulations:

Wait a second, slick, if one doesn't comply , one doesn't get the
license. You're clueless again.

1. =A0 =A0 Certificate of Inspection (COI) may be

removed or not issued;

2. =A0 =A0 Civil Penalty may be assessed of up to

$5,000.00 per violation, per

day;

3. =A0 =A0 Suspension & Revocation (S&R)

proceedings may be initiated against an

individuals license, MMD, or COR

4. =A0 =A0 Captain of the Port (COTP) order may be
issued (prohibiting the operation of the vessels
involved until compliance is gained);

5. =A0 =A0 Letter of Warning;

6. =A0 =A0 CG-835 (deficiency ticket) may be used.

Just like cb, you cite what could happen if someone were to violate the
laws. Big deal. You;re impotent. Is that what has you menstruating all
over usenet about me? LOL!

If you are not already on the email list, send a

note to

Can I join? Or are you a communist group that censors those who
illustrate your ineptness daily?