RadioBanter

-   -   WA3MOJ CLAIMS "NEVER SAID I WAS WA3MOJ" (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29599-wa3moj-claims-%22never-said-i-wa3moj%22.html)

Twistedhed August 27th 03 01:07 PM

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,

wrote:
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
I know what really bugs you the most.
Who gives a ****?

Twisty. He will reply with a post

LOL,,,,no Frankie,,YOU already made it abundantly clear that you hold me
as your "Bottom line". You lose.

Twistedhed August 27th 03 01:27 PM

LOL....tough to answer those questions, eh, "nad? Too painful to explain
away those lies, eh, Lelnad? Tough for you to explain why you had to
forge me several hundred times in the body of your posts,,,wait a
second,,you were trying to "BUG" me....LMAO! In fact,, everything you
have "tried" with me has illustrated what a magnificent failure you have
become......now, continue on and make me your topic,, as it is great
pain for you to confront your malice and campaign of hate. So far, in
only 2 days, KC8LDO, N3CVJ, and Frank Gillinad have made claims and
accusations,,,,,,with no proof. I illustrate your own lies by posting
your own contradictions..I don't need to forge you, Lelnad, as you have
done myself. I need not lie about Davie Hall, his posts show his own
lies. I need not falsely accuse Frankiestein of anythimg as he claims I
have done, but for some reason, is unable to provide headers or a post
backing his claims,,,much in the manner you have been breakig your very
large ass to find a way in which to "bug me..LOL...you;re impotent,
Lelnad, Grow up, and you possibly may find yourself not wallowing in
self-pity because of self-loathing. Your ego may not recover, but its
never too late to redeem yourself and liberate yourself from feelings of
no self-worth and inadequacy..

[email protected] August 27th 03 02:32 PM

(Twistedhed) wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Is that how you practice the "Golden rule", Twisty?
Gotta agree with Frank here. You must ignore

each other, no matter how much it pains you

not to.

It's *real* simple....sshhhh

--

GO #40

Mopar,,I have no problem with you, but I "must ignore" nothing. Agree
away...

Just keep jumping into that hole then twist, keep posting those
scroll like diatribes, with your piece of **** web browser.

Webtv sucks used cock.

HTH

--
GO #40

Twistedhed August 27th 03 08:18 PM

From: Dave Hall
Subject: WhAt FrEqUeNcEy DoEs A mObLiE pHoNe OpPeRaTe On? Date:
1999/12/16
neighborhood phone traffic was no less juicy at times. Teenaged girls
talking about their first time with sex, wife talking to newly found
lover while hubby watched Monday Night Football in the next room, guys
making drug buys, and even caught one neighbor bitching about ME and all
my "radio stuff" to another.
It's fun to try to figure out who all those voices belong to. Sometimes
more entertaining than TV, becasue it's REAL...... Dave
"Sandbagger"
_
(shrug) Your fetish at insisting on refusing to discuss in a discuss
group, but making all your posts topics that of
MEMEMEMMEEMMEMEMMEEMEMMEMEMEMEMEME....is fine by me. I'm not the one
that mentions children in all my posts or hurling insults your way. No
need to,,,,your sickness speaks for itself and I need merely remind you
of your own lying words and acts akin to pedophilia. Attacking me will
not change the fact that you get off on such nasty, deviated, perverted
behavior as you illustrated above, in addition to breaking federal
communication law as per the FCC while you are a licensed hammie. You
have serious issues, and now that you chose me to be another of your
issues, you will never be well.

Twistedhed August 27th 03 08:21 PM

Just keep jumping into that hole then twist,

Keep the concern!!

keep posting those scroll like diatribes, with

your piece of **** web browser.

I will, And every time someone directs it toward me, I will reply to
their "POS" post, as I have always done.

Webtv sucks used cock.

HTH

--

GO #40

*

Curious Dan August 27th 03 09:36 PM

"Landshark" . wrote in message
om...

He knows quite a bit about me. We've talked on
the phone regularly, he's up dated on family pictures,
I've invited him down to Cabo for my annual trip for
fishing, He has an open invitation to stay at the house
at anytime of his choosing, he knows a lot that you
don't. LOL!!!

Landshark

I know I would never invite a confirmed homosexual to stay at my house thats
for god damn show.

Curious Dan August 27th 03 09:37 PM

wrote in message

This is true, and I've invited Shark to Ohio. I've
got lots of room and I'd trust Shark to stay in my home.
(he might break some laws in the shack) But he's good with
me.

We are all radio fans here, please don't forget our common
bond.

You better sleep on your back the Moped if you know what is good for you, I
am sure he is good with you. LOL

Leland C. Scott August 31st 03 07:33 AM

Truth be told, Twisty needs to shut his arrogant

trap,

Frank, I've had some discussions with some other
people, by private E-mail, about Twist. There
seems to be a very real possibility that he/she is
not even an adult. Given the very childishness of
the online behavior that would explain a great
deal. He/she could very well be some big ugly fat
kid with no social life or friends so they sit at
home writing crap on this news group using their
parent's Internet account. All the stories about
fishing etc. are likely what his/her parents do.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Saw this on a Tee-shirt:

"I am a
bomb
technician
if you see me
running
try to keep up "

George Is Innocent September 2nd 03 06:42 PM

Truth be told, Twisty needs to shut his arrogant
trap

If he is a truant child, that would explain his hatred of authority.
Perhaps he was disciplined at school or maybe expelled, causing
him to resent rules of any kind.