RadioBanter

-   -   WA3MOJ CLAIMS "NEVER SAID I WAS WA3MOJ" (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29599-wa3moj-claims-%22never-said-i-wa3moj%22.html)

Twistedhed August 21st 03 06:08 PM

WA3MOJ CLAIMS "NEVER SAID I WAS WA3MOJ"

From: (Cool=A0Breeze)
If you are who you say you are, I will hedge you are contacted by the
FCC for supplying an incorrect address.
Who have I said I am? I have told you I am not
wa3moj, you tell me I am you call me george,

but

=A0
=A0wa3moj may be just a made up scree nic like

twistedhed.

But it's not, It's a valid call in the US. And you indeed did tell us
you were WA3MOJ.
_
From:
(Cool=A0Breeze)

From: "Jacques Strappe"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb

Subject: Palomar 300A
Amp Help... Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 10:37:29 -0400 X-Priority: 3
Toll Free wrote:
Of course you do but you are a fan of illegal cb. And why were
these palomar amps never advertised in ham mags? Again proving
your nothing but a troll.
They where advertised. In most of the Ham radio magz of
yesteryear.
Toll_Free
OK if this particular Palomar amp is/was such a popular amateur amp
why can't you discuss it on QRZ or rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors or
other "non-CB" forum? Duh. The original poster won't give his
callsign, Skipp won't give his callsign, and neither will you.
Wonder why, LOL.
What's your call? Lead by example.
wa3moj.... who is next? perhaps you could get dickie boy cranium to give
us his next.

_
Gee,,KC8LDO Lelnad denies all involvment, then lies to the world about
his bignet account. YOU deny all involvment then lie about your call
sign. Once a liar always a liar. You're both a couple of lying lids out
here starting trouble,,it's why 12 yahoo accounts violating TOS were
puled in less than a week. You guys are nothing but trouble.

sideband August 21st 03 11:20 PM

Easy solution to this problem.. If you think he's not WA3MOJ, write
the real WA3MOJ a snail-mail letter. If you get one back from him
denying any involvement with this newsgroup, then you have a 50/50
chance of knowing it's not him. If you get nothing back, you have a
50/50 chance of knowing it's not him.. That's 25% more than you knew
before.

Of course, if you send some newsgroup article printouts along with it,
and send two copies, one to WA3MOJ and one to Riley, then something
might get done about the situation.

Just a thought.

-SSB

Cool Breeze August 21st 03 11:27 PM

wrote in message
"Cool Breeze" wrote:
Gee,,KC8LDO Lelnad denies all involvment, then lies to the world about
his bignet account.

Did he tell you that in an email?

why you attributing that to me? Twisty made the comment.

[email protected] August 21st 03 11:48 PM

sideband wrote:
Easy solution to this problem.. If you think he's not WA3MOJ, write
the real WA3MOJ a snail-mail letter. If you get one back from him
denying any involvement with this newsgroup, then you have a 50/50
chance of knowing it's not him. If you get nothing back, you have a
50/50 chance of knowing it's not him.. That's 25% more than you knew
before.

Of course, if you send some newsgroup article printouts along with it,
and send two copies, one to WA3MOJ and one to Riley, then something
might get done about the situation.

Just a thought.

-SSB

Not bad SSB, you could also write to Nancy as well.

--
GO #40 The Chuggernaught

anonymous acolyte August 22nd 03 12:24 AM

sideband wrote:
Easy solution to this problem.. If you think he's not WA3MOJ, write
the real WA3MOJ a snail-mail letter. If you get one back from him
denying any involvement with this newsgroup, then you have a 50/50
chance of knowing it's not him. If you get nothing back, you have a
50/50 chance of knowing it's not him.. That's 25% more than you knew
before.

Of course, if you send some newsgroup article printouts along with it,
and send two copies, one to WA3MOJ and one to Riley, then something
might get done about the situation.

Just a thought.

While you're at it, send Riley copies of posts where Twirted
hints at harassing amateurs by using their callsigns on "freeband"
and filing wrong-address "nuisance" complaints with the FCC.

[email protected] August 22nd 03 12:51 AM

(anonymous acolyte) wrote:
While you're at it, send Riley copies of posts where Twirted
hints at harassing

Do they write you up for that now too? Someone isn't doing a
very good job of policing usenet then.

--
GO #40 The Chuggernaught

From: "Jacques Strappe"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb

Toll Free wrote:
[...]

or......you could go to a few of the podunk bars in allentown and go
in the men's room and write on the wall that georgre gives good head ,
then put his phone number on there........that would be a cool thing
to do , doncha know....

[email protected] August 22nd 03 01:47 AM

sideband wrote:
Nancy Drew?

::smirk::

-SSB

wrote:

sideband wrote:

Easy solution to this problem.. If you think he's not WA3MOJ, write
the real WA3MOJ a snail-mail letter. If you get one back from him
denying any involvement with this newsgroup, then you have a 50/50
chance of knowing it's not him. If you get nothing back, you have a
50/50 chance of knowing it's not him.. That's 25% more than you knew
before.

Of course, if you send some newsgroup article printouts along with it,
and send two copies, one to WA3MOJ and one to Riley, then something
might get done about the situation.

Just a thought.

-SSB

Not bad SSB, you could also write to Nancy as well.

Nancy Drew?

No, Nancy Busch.

--
GO #40 The Chuggernaught

Leland C. Scott August 22nd 03 02:38 AM

"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

on.webtv.net...

Gee,,KC8LDO Lelnad denies all involvment, then

lies to the world about
his bignet account.

No lie Twirt. As I said I have never had a BigNet
account of mine. I'll let you ponder how that can
be true. Maybe you'll surprise me, but most likely
you're a bit too slow, IQ deprived, to figure it
out. Trying to explain it to you is a waste of my
time because it would be like trying to teach a
monkey to think. In fact I'll bet a monkey would
figure it out before you did!

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member
NCI Member

Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU
--
"Winners compare their achievements with
their goals, while losers compare

Nido Qubein

Leland C. Scott August 22nd 03 02:58 AM

"gw" wrote in message

om...
or......you could go to a few of the podunk bars

in allentown

Allentown. Just went through the place a few weeks
ago on my way from Pottstown to Wilkes-Barre. Took
highway 100 from Pottstown to Allentown, then got
on the turnpike north. The tunnel throught the
mountian while driving on the North bound Penn
State Turnpike was something different. Looks like
a lot of construction work is going on around the
Wilkes-Barre airport out on highway 315 too.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member
NCI Member

Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU
--
"Sometimes our enthusiasm for change
depends on our willingness to take a

sideband August 22nd 03 03:16 AM

So you're saying you never had a bignet account in your name, but you
had access to a bignet account that you used. We're not going to
speculate as to whether the real owner knew you were using it or not..

-SSB

Leland C. Scott wrote:

"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

on.webtv.net...

sideband August 22nd 03 03:17 AM

I forgot to say, "Eep Eep!" didn't I?

-SSB

sideband wrote:

So you're saying you never had a bignet account in your name, but you
had access to a bignet account that you used. We're not going to
speculate as to whether the real owner knew you were using it or not..

-SSB

Leland C. Scott wrote:

"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

on.webtv.net...

[email protected] August 22nd 03 03:27 AM

"Cool Breeze" wrote:
"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message

"gw" wrote in message

There is always construction round there Leland, should have hit me up
on

the radio on your way thru

Are you good in the book George?

--
GO #40 The Chuggernaught

Twistedhed August 22nd 03 01:35 PM

Subject: =A0=A0 WA3MOJ CLAIMS "NEVER SAID I WAS WA3MOJ" Date: =A0=A0
Thu, Aug 21, 2003, 9:38pm X-Priority: =A0=A0 3 X-MSMail-Priority: =A0=A0
Normal X-Trace: =A0=A0
sv3-ZdkJjL1M3UmtYMwowAB4WX3xwytXnpa5yYZdHSaFeQpsIz/7fZTldg6Yn8dXOdhwjib13p=
WFNle94Gv!ogU8d1Qgg854jjDmRKX2KNwjoKpm+xxRIBmIIu2p UVqE6Ugi6EzlrSv+N2wQTQ=3D=
=3D
a copy of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: =A0=A0 Otherwise we will be
unable to process your complaint properly X-Postfilter: =A0=A0 1.1
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
on.webtv.net...
Gee,,KC8LDO Lelnad denies all involvment, then
lies to the world about
his bignet account.

No lie Twirt.

Huge Lie, Lelnad, and I'm gonna pop this one (juts like your lowest
self-esteem) too, in a second, just like I do the rest of your lies that
you need to repeat over and over that "no one will believe". You need to
move on from your lies, 'cause you dig yourself deeper with each one.

As I said I have never had a BigNet account

And as I have said before,,you lie, and proving them is getting easier
each tiome you open your trash mouth.

of mine. I'll let you ponder how that can be

true. Maybe you'll surprise me, but most likely

you're a bit too slow, IQ deprived, to figure it

out. Trying to explain it to you is a waste of my
time because it would be like trying to teach a

monkey to think. In fact I'll bet a monkey would
figure it out before you did!

--

Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

ARRL Member

NCI Member

Charter member of the

Lawrence Technological University

Wireless Society W8LTU

Yea, we know what you said. Sure, sure, it was "someone elses" account.
Only,........now we can al certainly understand WHY you would claim such
a thing, but even if that were true, your only reason for such would be
malice.
Nevertheless, you had NO other access during the ENTIRE time you were
posting EXCEPT that BIGNET account. You had another account PRIOR to
Bignet, and another AFTER Bignet. I'll let you figure that out awhile.
Maybe you'll surprise me, but most likely you're a bit too slow, IQ
deprived,
=A0=A0Trying to explain it to you is a waste of my time because it would
be like
trying to teach a monkey to think.
In fact I'll bet a monkey would figure it out before you did! 10-4, good
buddy?

Cool Breeze August 22nd 03 06:31 PM

"sideband" wrote in message
gy.com...
Hrm.. I was wondering who was throwing that deadkey on that repeater
when I dropped my call a couple weeks ago.. Guess now I know. ::smirk::

-SSB

Yeah, Now you know LOL Nothing as usual.

Cool Breeze August 22nd 03 08:09 PM

"sideband" wrote in message
gy.com...
Sounds like an admission to me.

-SSB

Yes you admit your an asshole by the comments you make. No proof just false
accusations. As expected from a troll.

Funny part I am not anywhere near Allentown .

Leland C. Scott August 22nd 03 11:10 PM

"sideband" wrote in message

gy.com...
So you're saying you never had a bignet account

in your name, but you
had access to a bignet account that you used.

Ah, its so refreshing to see somebody who actually
"thinks" on this group for once.

We're not going to
speculate as to whether the real owner knew you

were using it or not..

No need to do so. I'll bet you well aware of the
fact that its common nowadays for many people to
have Internet access through their employer. Since
the account is paid for and managed by my employer
it is their account, thus the factually correct
statement "not of mine" being correct.

As things worked out at the time the company was
using BigNet for Internet access we were in the
process of dumping the 20 plus year old Wang
minicomputer system. This was required because it
would have cost more to update the old accounting
software etc. for Y2K than it would cost for a new
computer system and software. Plus the old Wang
system was getting very hard to get serviced. The
new software required that the database run on one
server, but we had several locations across the US
we wanted to be able to access the system too.
However the ISDN line we were using was way too
slow to support the usage, and BigNet was unable
to supply us with the bandwidth we need. So we
dropped BigNet in favor of another ISP who
supplied us with a full T1 line connected to the
Internet. The change over took almost a year to
implement, converting from the old system,
training etc. Now we use Remote Terminal Services
that is built-in to Windows 2000 and XP to run the
software through a Linux box acting as a
gateway/proxy/ firewall, between our LAN and the
Internet.

Twirt claims I had "my BigNet" account pulled.
Well that's really silly. I'm good friends with
the company's computer system/LAN administrator so
if there were any problems he would be the first
to know, and I would be the second. Of course it
would be stupid to do anything that resulted in
several hundred people losing their Internet
access, and hardly would go unnoticed. Since I
never received any comment about anything I did on
line, and there was no termination of service, the
only conclusion is Twirt is full of crap. Nothing
different from his normal misplaced accusations.

So as you can see everything has a normal everyday
explanation, nothing sinister or clandestine about
it. So once again Twirted has proved himself the
uneducated idiot that he is.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member
NCI Member

Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU
--
"We cannot tell what may happen to us in the
strange medley of life. But we can decide

Joseph Fort Newton

Leland C. Scott August 22nd 03 11:11 PM

"Cool Breeze" wrote in message

There is always construction round there Leland,

should have hit me up on
the radio on your way thru

And if that were possible who would I call for,
and on what band?

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Saw this on a Tee-shirt:

"I am a
bomb
technician
if you see me
running
try to keep up "

Leland C. Scott August 22nd 03 11:26 PM

"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

..webtv.net...

Huge Lie, Lelnad

No lie Twirt.

Nevertheless, you had NO other access during the

ENTIRE time you were
posting EXCEPT that BIGNET account.

I had in fact 3 ISP's, and still do. My main dial
up service - one back up dial up service - and one
at work. And now I have my cable modem - one back
up dial up service - and one at work on a T1 line.

Like I said before trying to explain it to you is
a waste of my time because it would be like trying
to teach a monkey to think. And if there was a
contest between you and the monkey, I'd bet on the
monkey as the sure winner.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member --- It's still here, and not missing
Twirt.
NCI Member

Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU

-----------------------
"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

on.webtv.net...
snip
,,if such acts bring you pleasure,,,,,you have my
permission to "make a fool of" me any time

snip
-----------------------

Twistedhed August 23rd 03 01:00 AM

KC8LDO wrote:
Twirt claims I had "my BigNet" account pulled.

No,,the bignet email I received claimed you were "dealt with."
Coincidentally (thousands of those in your life) you never made another
post through them after that day.

Well that's really silly. I'm good friends with the
company's computer system/LAN

administrator so if there were any problems he
would be the first to know, and I would be the

second. Of course it would be stupid to do

anything that resulted in several hundred

people losing their Internet access, and hardly
would go unnoticed.

No one but you, Other people are not the blame for your screwups.

Since I never received any comment about

anything I did on line, and there was no

termination of service, the only conclusion is

Twirt is full of crap.

Yea? If the admin is a good friend of yours, you would have no problem
posting from there again with the same path...LOL.
Short of that, all we have is your denial of an account when it has been
shown you indeed posted from ONLY there for a while, not even fromour
home and the fact you no longer were posting from there after your death
threat, and only your word and pathetic pleas to believe your
concoction,,,,LOL. the group isn;t as stupid as you look or think..this
was illustrated with your threats of you getting N8 to return and porn-
spam the group, not once, but twice..

Nothing different from his normal misplaced

accusations.

Tune is always the same.You have no proof, and I have several emails
from several ISPs where you were tossed for violations of TOS. My
tangibles against your word,,(HYUK),,hmmm,,LOL!

So as you can see everything has a normal

everyday explanation, nothing sinister or

has proved himself the uneducated idiot that

he is.

--

Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

ARRL Member

NCI Member

An idiot that you can't get over.

Twistedhed August 23rd 03 01:04 AM

Your word is as fouled as your rep, lelnad. So the company you work for
is open all night long? Hardly,,,this aspect concerning the hours you
claimed you worked hung you once before when you were forced to answer
how you were posting from your work at 3 and 4 AM.,,and you;re doing it
again.....LOL.

Twisted,,the monkey on your back

sideband August 23rd 03 06:36 AM

Who said anything about Allentown?

At any rate, you're right.. I am an asshole, but only to those who
have been the same to me in the past. I return like with like. Only
way to be, if you ask me.

Besides, as the asshole, I get to control how full of **** you (being
the Whole Ass) are.

Deal with it.

Oh, and I don't troll, I just like to stir it up a bit.. you haven't
figured that out yet?

-SSB

Cool Breeze wrote:

gy.com...

Landshark August 23rd 03 05:11 PM

"SD Special Delivery Jones" AKA George wrote in message
Who said anything about Allentown?

Leland did, and you responded can't remember what you said?

Multiple times George, you even once told him
to come by when he was going through Allentown.

Lee wrote:
"Allentown. Just went through the place a few weeks
ago on my way from Pottstown to Wilkes-Barre. Took
highway 100 from Pottstown to Allentown, then got
on the turnpike north."

At any rate, you're right.. I am an asshole,

I know I am right, that was too easy. .

but only to those who
have been the same to me in the past. I return like with like. Only
way to be, if you ask me.

Exactly thats why you were treated the way you were, return fire I think
twisty calls it.

Besides, as the asshole, I get to control how full of **** you (being
the Whole Ass) are.

No the asshole spews **** it has no control, kinda like you

No, more like you George. You are nothing more
than a troll. ANYONE that disagrees with you,
immediately you start to attack them with foul language,
false accusation, threats, harassment, etc etc.
That's why it time to flush another of your thousands
of screen nics down you POS!! LOL!!!

Oh, and I don't troll,

Me either

Wrong, you post dozens of times a day, harassing
accusing etc etc. SSB is lucky if he posts once a
day.
Here's an even easier question: If your not
WA3MOJ and your not a troll, why do you
care when people post anything about him?
Knowing the way you are, you would have
got on you're bicycle and rode over to his
house and showed him all the posts.
Your George, you are a troll, nothing more,
a whole lot less.

Landshark

--
Try these to learn about newsgroup trolls.

http://www.io.com/~zikzak/troll_thesis.html
http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

Leland C. Scott August 23rd 03 07:21 PM

"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

on.webtv.net...

No,,the bignet email I received claimed you were

"dealt with."

No you said "pulled". Just to make a fool out of
you again and prove you can't tell anything but
lies read the copy of your other post which should
refresh your defective memory while exposing you
as a liar.
From: (Twistedhed)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: KC8LDO ARRL REPRESENTATIVE
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:16:56 -0400 (EDT)
ebtv.net
X-WebTV-Signatu 1

ETAtAhUAu1Ea8fp/h0tcgRhA8wi5RjtaJuYCFDDGn5Xldslnj0
pOJsiVGpxiHqy0
rec.radio.cb:354339

Gee, Lelnad, this is your forge that had your
Bignet account
pulled....that's why the post doesn't exist at all
anywhere in any
archives,,,it exists only in the body of your
posts... Or was it one of
snip
______

I'll bet when you contacted the ISP they only said
the person was dealt with but they would NEVER say
who it was. I've had one or more people contacted
for pulling crap on usenet so I know for a fact
what goes on when a complaint is made. So you
still remain totally clue-less as who was posting
what. So somebody got it but how many people have
BigNet accounts Twirt? 10, 100, ... 1,000,000 so
how are you going to prove with out a doubt that a
particular account belonged to so-and-so with out
the ISP telling you? And they can't do that with
out getting sued over privacy issues. And they are
not going to let some idiot like you get them sued
so the proof you don't have, and never will get.

So all you really have is your anger, your
misdirected agenda, wondering around in the dark
as always, clue-less as to who your real
tormentors really are. And I have no logical
reason to help you either after all of the crap
you have pulled. So if you want to continue to
waste your time chasing me around it just leaves
the door wide open for your true adversaries to
continue making a hobby of you. That suits me just
fine.

--

----------------------

SD Special Delivery Jones August 23rd 03 08:10 PM

"Landshark" . wrote in message
.com...

"SD Special Delivery Jones" AKA George wrote in

message
Who said anything about Allentown?

Leland did, and you responded can't remember what you said?

Multiple times George, you even once told him
to come by when he was going through Allentown.

I never ever used the word Allentown , queershark reread the post after you
get the dry jizz out of your eye

No, more like you George. You are nothing more
than a troll.

And so are you your trolling right now. mnaking posts to get a rise out of
the participants of the group that is the definition of a troll

ANYONE that disagrees with you, immediately you start to attack them with
foul language,
false accusation, threats, harassment, etc etc.
That's why it time to flush another of your thousands
of screen nics down you POS!! LOL!!!

waaaaa waaaaa here is a hankie Fagshark, waaaaa waaaaa yes put me in the
imaginary kill file LOL lOL ROFLMAO ...

Wrong, you post dozens of times a day

And this bothers you ? LOL ON occasion but then so does twithed ..

. SSB is lucky if he posts once a day.

So go suck him off fag boy he is your hero.

Here's an even easier question: If your not
WA3MOJ and your not a troll, why do you
care when people post anything about him?

Your George, you are a troll, nothing more,
a whole lot less.

And your Mark Beck a queer nothimng more nothing less, I will find the TS
Escort services in your area you have used. Bank on it.

sideband August 24th 03 01:42 AM

I was talking about Wilkes-Barre, but ok, whatever.

At any rate, the rest of the post bears no reason to comment. The
usual drivel.

-SSB

SD Special Delivery Jones wrote:

gy.com...

Lee wrote:
"Allentown. Just went through the place a few weeks
ago on my way from Pottstown to Wilkes-Barre. Took
highway 100 from Pottstown to Allentown, then got
on the turnpike north."

At any rate, you're right.. I am an asshole,

I know I am right, that was too easy. .

but only to those who

have been the same to me in the past. I return like with like. Only
way to be, if you ask me.

Exactly thats why you were treated the way you were, return fire I think
twisty calls it.

Besides, as the asshole, I get to control how full of **** you (being
the Whole Ass) are.

No the asshole spews **** it has no control, kinda like you

Oh, and I don't troll,

Me either

I just like to stir it up a bit.. you haven't figured that out yet?

Same here

SD Special Delivery Jones August 24th 03 01:46 AM

"sideband" wrote in message
gy.com...
I was talking about Wilkes-Barre, but ok, whatever.

At any rate, the rest of the post bears no reason to comment. The
usual drivel.

-SSB

You were? At what point? You never ever mentioned it or made any insinuation
of it, huh usual drivel , then so who would have been throwing the carrier
on the repeater?

Leland C. Scott August 24th 03 05:06 AM

"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

n.webtv.net...
So the company you work for
is open all night long? Hardly,,,

Since you don't know who I work for then you
definitely wouldn't know. Finally you can't tell a
forged post from the real deal, which is how you
got in to the mess you're in now. The logical
thing is if the posts in question are forged then
being posted outside of my normal working hours
isn't so surprising. Your problem, being as stupid
as you are, is in the failure to account for that
possibility. You don't have any reasonable
explanation for it so you just conveniently ignore
those troubling facts. You really should leave the
thinking to those that have a normal or above IQ
since you have amply demonstrated that yours isn't
up to the task. I'm still betting on the monkey
over you and the monkey has the better odds too.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member -- It's still here ****Head 8-))

Cool Breeze August 25th 03 07:30 PM

sideband wrote:

Sounds like an admission to me.

-SSB

Ok, I admit it, I'm George, WA3MOJ

Are you happy now?

Twistedhed August 25th 03 07:55 PM

From: (Leland=A0C.=A0Scott)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
n.webtv.net... So the
company you work for
is open all night long? Hardly,,,

Since you don't know who I work for then you

definitely wouldn't know.

Of course I don't know,,,don't care either, YOU made your work an issue
several times, YOU brought it to this group, and as usual, you won;t
even comment on the hours because you know you;re about to throw the
proverbial trap door under your clubfoot wide open and that noose around
your pudgy neck is scaring the hell out of you,,,,
LOL.....but,,check it out,,,I most certainly know what hours you CLAIM
you work. In fact, you;ve made, youve made several posts claiming such.
You;re so confused about the plethora of lies you told that you cant
remember WHAT you said....LOL.,,this is preventing you from daring to
mention anything concerning your work,,LOL. Again,,by your words, your
company is not open all night long, effectively wiping out your lies
that you were posting from work when using your pulled Bignet account.

Finally you can't tell a forged post from the

real deal, which is how you got in to the mess

you're in now.

Well, then explain why your forge of me is not to be found anywhere but
in the body of your email, lid...LOL...no archives, nowhere..except the
body of your posts is that forge to be found, Mr.self-described
ARRL....LOL.
The mess is yours, Lelnad, illustrated perfectly by your dancing and
claim after claim backed by......nothing but more claims..LOL.

The logical thing is if the posts in question are

forged then being posted outside of my normal
working hours isn't so surprising.

HAHAH,,,,only it's not "outside", lying lelnad,,LOL,,it's only in the
body of your posts......LOL.
See, we aren't speaking any forge from Bignet, Lelnad, only your death
threat which caused you to lose your account and your latest claim that
you were posting from your place of employment. Why did it take you two
days to get back to my posts? Oh, never mind, the contingency is aware
you had nothing to offer in the way of substantiation last week when
asked for it. You were forced to respond Sunday, with predicted insult,
to what apparently enraged you and confounded you Saturday,,,,,such as
the tough questions you prefer not be raised, also illustrated by your
instant shift to the poster as your preferred topi:c
(MEMEMMEMMEMEMEMMEMEMEMMEMMEMEME...hyuk) and insults directed when you
were asked to back you claim. Poor, poor, Lelnad with his poor, poor
ego..LOL.

Your problem, being as stupid as you are,

LOL,,stupid is as stupid does.
"Being stupid" would be reposting the post where you asked to blow a
volunteer examiner, over and over, in the same manner you feel the need
to post a forge in your posts.....hehehe! Only, some of us are above
that type behavior,,its why you;re always looking up to me for approval
and hanging on my every word.
You have not accounted for any of your claims,,,,i have accounted and
presented all the evidence a jury would need to eliminate reasonable
doubt, yet you maintain your lies with nothing to offer but anger,
insults, and more claimed lies......period.
is in the failure to account for that possibility.
The possibility you suggest doesn't exist, "nad. You made a death threat
from bignet. Speaking of your forges when your death threat is noted is
a hell of a way, not very effective, but a hell of a way to try and
deflect speaking of your death threat and perfect illustration of your
yellow lack of self-control . But we can focus on your forge, if you
need, Perhaps the term "jock" is to endeared to you that you have no
choice but to pleasure yourself with it on a regular basis.
Your back is against the wall and I have most definitely proved beyond a
reasonable doubt you are a troubled, upset, angry lid that intentionally
provoked cbers as a means of entertainment,,,,YOUR admitted post told
us, this Lelnad. that's pretty pathetic, even for a subterranean dweller
such as yourself.

You don't have any reasonable explanation for
it so you just conveniently ignore those

troubling facts.

You;ve presented NO facts , Lelnad..But I have,,,no bignet before or
after your threat, no headers on your forge and it exists nowhere else
but your posts, self-contradiictions concerning your work, etc., etc.,
Your claims are the furthest things from facts. Now, I, on the
otherhand, hae illustrated the chain of events, the FACT you had no
access prior to and after Bignet. Couple this with the your past threats
toward myself, lack of self control you display when it comes to ol
twist, and your death threat, AND your disappearance from Bugnet
directly after your death threat, never to post again from there,,and
wel, Lelnad,,,your claims fall completely apart, don't they mister ARRL?
LOL.
You really should leave the

thinking to those that have a normal or above

IQ since you have amply demonstrated that

yours isn't up to the task.

I'm quite content with what I have posted. Is yourself that has a
problem with communication.
My "demonstration" had you responding and scrambling all weekend to
explain yourself away,,,it occupied your Friday night, your time
Saturday, and again Sunday. You keep returning to add more...hahahhahha!

I'm still betting on the monkey over you and

the monkey has the better odds too.

LOL,,you;re still betting...lol...the dice were rolled and you
lost,,hahahah!-\ You go on and continue to "bet", it illustrates your
incompetence and impotence.

Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

ARRL Member -- It's still here ****Head

LOL,,ultimate perfection. Your insults are now becoming more
obsenity-laden. Lelnad MADD!

8-))

: )~

NCI Member

Charter member of the

Lawrence Technological University

Wireless Society W8LTU

Chin up, Lelnad,,,you did it yourself. but, there really is no reason
for your lack of self-control to manifest and call people juvenile
names, but the name "****head" most certainly illustrates the mentality
of your juvenile intellect was it does your increasing hostility and
uncontroled ire.. Nevertheless,,,you a guilty, nutha' sucka.,,perhaps
this is what has you beside yourself unable to make any sense of your
life of chaos, ire, and unhappiness. Judged guilty by a jury of your
peers,,,,hammies AND cbers. DOn;t worry, Lelnad, the world is not
against you as you incoherently interpret, Everything is personal to you
due your mild retardation, Trust me, it's not personal, as you're a
nobody. It's your behavior that sealed your rep as a hammie failure that
couldnt' cut the mustard,,,oh, and lid. : )~

Twistedhed August 25th 03 08:42 PM

From: (Leland=A0C.=A0Scott)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
on.webtv.net...
No,,the bignet email I received claimed you were "dealt with."

No you said "pulled".

I did. And I stand behind what I write.

Just to make a fool out of you again

"Again" implies it happened in the past. You've had no such luck your
entire existence.

and prove

=A0=A0You've proved nothing except a depsperate and dire concern of what
the entire world, and most magnificently, myself, think of your gaffes
and screw-ups. One has but to merely glance at the effort you devote to
defending yourself of something you claim didn't occur.

you can't tell anything but lies read

the copy of your other post which should

refresh your defective memory while exposing

you as a liar.

Again,,,just your extraoridinary claims. My claims are backed by facts:
1) You were caught lying about the hours you claimed you post from work
in the past. It's why you abandoned the inquiry of the hours of
operation your "company" office keeps. But now that I mentioned it, you
go ahead and present yet another claim explaining it away,,that you were
unable to address in the past. And before you begin, have they kept the
same hours for at least the last two years? : )

2) You had NO other access at that time period in whcih we speak of
except the Bignews account. You had an aco**** PRIOR to Bignet, and yet
another account AFTER Bignet, directly after your threat,,,,so, the
question begs,,,,why did you NOT access the group in any manner
whatsoever from your home, the ENTIRE time you were utilizing Bignet,
but (drum roll, please,,,,,) coincidentally (LOL) after your threat,
resumed accessing the group from yet ANOTHER posting access, which, was
NOT the same as your posting access PRE-Bignet............,LOL!.
001.public.lawson.webtv.net!not-for-mail From:

(Twistedhed) Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb Subject: KC8LDO ARRL
REPRESENTATIVE Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:16:56 -0400 (EDT) Organization:
WebTV Subscriber Lines: 155 Message-ID:
ebtv.net References:
Charset=3DISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: Quoted-Printable
X-WebTV-Signatu 1 ETAtAhUAu1Ea8fp/h0tcgRhA8wi5RjtaJuYCFDDGn5Xldslnj0
pOJsiVGpxiHqy0 Content-Disposition: Inline Xref:
intern1.nntp.aus1.giganews.com rec.radio.cb:354339
Gee, Lelnad, this is your forge that had your Bignet account
pulled....that's why the post doesn't exist at all anywhere in any
archives,,,it exists only in the body of your posts... Or was it one of
snip
______
I'll bet when you contacted the ISP they only

said the person was dealt with but they would

NEVER say who it was.

LOL,,,you were the only Bignet poster to complain about, lelnad....YOUR
threat.
You are the only one that has ever threatened me along with Dogie N8.
Wait a sec,,,,Davie has alluded to me being "threatened"
also,,,gee,,,LOL,,Voob nailed you all to the proverbial cross,,,each one
of you that he mentioned as the group lids has threatened me,,,,well,
except Sparky,,,,although he can be a pro-troll, he does thave that
education that tells him just how farhe should go prior to crossing the
line of questionable legality. Just for the record,,,,are you somehow
inferring or claiming that WASN'T you that cowardly posted I was a "Dead
Fish"?..LOL. Right after you just said that bignet account was from your
work? HAHAHAHHAHA! Poor, lelnad!!! You're worse than a used car
salesman, at least they are semi-convincing to SOME of the folk SOME of
the time,,you're convincing no one, not even yourself,,,ahhaha,NONE of
the time..,LOL! No wonder you feel so low and bad about yourself, you've
wrecked yourself, but you can't say you weren't warned and deserving of
it all these years. Hell, all groups need the token clown, like the
village idiot..tell you the truth, way back when, I didn't figure you
for the lid type, but your true colors came quickly via that lack of
self-control you proudly exhibit. The hammies can't stand you, the cbers
kick your collective ass on a regular basis by merely pointing to your
own words as contradictions to your claims, and your world has fallen
apart.

I've had one or more

people contacted for pulling crap on usenet so
I know for a fact what goes on when a

complaint is made.

Your facts are nothing more than claims disproved over and over.
At least I post your idioso remarks and allow the masses to judge you
an incompetent, lying lid.,,lol,,you need resort to forges, Mr. ARRL
man,,,hahhahahahha! If you don't like what you've become, the cure is
simple, stop lying and stop attacking, ...but, your ego is so heavily
involved and destroyed, it will not alllow it.

So you still remain totally clue-less as who

was posting what.

=A0
=A0Sounds like a straight out admission that you know exactly who does
what....in fact, it was an admission. No surprise there, as you had a
direct hand in N8WWM porn-spamming this group. Twice, when you fell off
the wagon, you even threatened that YOU would bring him back to resume
his disgusting filth he was spamming us with.

So somebody got it but how many people

have BigNet accounts Twirt? 10, 100, ...

1,000,000

Only you in here at the time, genius. Only you made the threat. This is
one of those times in which your inability (due the comprehension
deficit you suffer) to see yourself as the majority does is paying off
huge freakin' dividends...LOL.

so how are you going to prove with out a

doubt that a particular account belonged to

so-and-so with out the ISP telling you?

Is THAT what has you menstruating like a female goat? You waiting for
proof? LOL,,you poor, poor man with that poor, poor ego. I have no
intention of supplying you with anything. I supplied the post of your
threat (need to see it again for posterity's sake?), your sudden
disappearance after your death threat and my complaint was there for all
to see, as is your peculiarity of not posting for the entire time you
had bignet, as is the fact you had a separate access before AND after
Bignet. If the group was a jury, there would be no reasonable doubt, as
YOU, Lelnad C. Scott, were the ONLY person posting via Bignet who
threatened me and told me I was a "dead fish".
This, presented and admitted as exhibit 'A", coupled with your past
references and predisposition to violence, with your preferred
mentioning of the method "shooting freebanders in the head",,and you are
a guilty 'nutha sucka'! Sentence is hereby handed down. You will be
forever more, branded the lid of rec,radio.cb. Appeal denied. Try again
next year. Bailiff, get this malcontent out of my courtroom.

SD Special Delivery Jones August 25th 03 09:27 PM

Nice Forge but my IP address today and yesterday are different, LOL teranews
since when do I post from teranews?

"Cool Breeze" wrote in message
s.com...

gw August 25th 03 11:07 PM

Cool Breeze wrote in message ws.com...
sideband wrote:

Sounds like an admission to me.

-SSB

Ok, I admit it, I'm George, WA3MOJ

Are you happy now?

but how do you explain your address on qrz.com vs.........your static
ip??? you are in trenton not allentown........10-fo...??? seems like
we had a problem with a guy in trenton or something several years
ago....said a couple of things and went away........then you
appeared.........i will have to look at it.....i think you stepped on
your dick...........(which i know is physically impossible with minnow
bait)............

SD Special Delivery Jones August 25th 03 11:53 PM

"gw" wrote in message
om...

but how do you explain your address on qrz.com vs.........

You explain it

your static ip???

What about it? Ever heard of Remote Administrator? how about Sub 7?

you are in trenton not allentown........

Are you sure?

10-fo...??? seems like
we had a problem with a guy in trenton or something several years

You have problems with a guy in LaMarquee, who is we you got a mouse in your
pocket?

said a couple of things and went away........ then you appeared........

What did Gomer Pyle say? Suprise Suprise suprise

..i will have to look at it.....i think you stepped on your dick

You wanna look at my dick because I stepped on it? oh please not another TS

Frank Gilliland August 26th 03 01:18 AM

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

snip Twisty whining about threats
You are the only one that has ever threatened me along with Dogie N8.
Wait a sec,,,,Davie has alluded to me being "threatened"
also,,,gee,,,LOL,,Voob nailed you all to the proverbial cross,,,each one
of you that he mentioned as the group lids has threatened me,,,,well,
except Sparky,,,,although he can be a pro-troll, he does thave that
education that tells him just how farhe should go prior to crossing the
line of questionable legality.

It doesn't take much education to understand the bottom line, Twisty: You can
whine, bitch, gripe, moan, cry and complain until you are blue in the gills
about how you think you have been threatened and/or harassed on Usenet, but your
arguments will never be valid because cartoon characters (i.e, anonymous and
imaginary personalities) don't have any standing in a court of law. Even if they
did, your case would certainly get thrown out when it is revealed just how much
threatening and harassing you have done yourself. Therefore, it's a sure bet
that you will never take any remedial action against these or any perceived
threats/harassment, and the only thing you are accomplishing in this newsgroup
is the setting of a world's record for how many times someone can whine, bitch,
gripe, moan, cry and complain on Usenet. Hey, just a few more posts and you
might set that record, Twist. Imagine -- you will finally get some of that
recognition you think you deserve! Of course someone will come along and break
your record soon afterwards, but at least you will have firmly established
yourself in the archives for centuries to come as one of the biggest cry-babies
on Usenet. And maybe a few years after you get dethroned, you can supress your
ego long enough to toss your tiara in the closet and move on with your life.

It's been a spectacular summer, and you are absolutely pathetic for wasting so
much of it pursuing your obsessions on rrcb. Get a life.

[email protected] August 26th 03 11:18 PM

Frank Gilliland wrote:
TWISTEDHED MUST DIE!!!!

Now do something about it or shut the **** up.

You guys need to chill. (both of you)

Just ignore each other, it will work if you make up your mind
to just do it. It worked for Sparky and I.

--
GO #40

Curious Dan August 26th 03 11:26 PM

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
.. If you like, I'll even get the
ball rolling...

TWISTEDHED MUST DIE!!!!

Yes Frank, I agree he would be better pushing up daisys

Die Mother Fuuqqer Die

Curious Dan August 26th 03 11:26 PM

wrote in message
Frank Gilliland wrote:
TWISTEDHED MUST DIE!!!!

Now do something about it or shut the **** up.

You guys need to chill. (both of you)

Just ignore each other, it will work if you make up your mind
to just do it. It worked for Sparky and I.

Take your own advise assclown.