Old August 22nd 03, 06:24 AM
Jerry

Default Twistedhed

TW,

A good friend brought her Dad's old radios that had been stored for years
after his death. Lots of parts, old
Aerotron radios (outdated), tubes, and a couple of CB radios. One is a
Gonset--must be 35 years old, and a
JC Penney transistor base station (40 channel). I think that one belonged
to her brother. I think I'll hook them up and/or repair them and see what
happens. Maybe I can get on the 'bowl" with 4 watts and shut 'em down!

LOL! (just kiddin')

Jerry

Old August 23rd 03, 09:50 PM
gw

"Jerry" wrote in message . ..
TW,

A good friend brought her Dad's old radios that had been stored for years
after his death. Lots of parts, old
Aerotron radios (outdated), tubes, and a couple of CB radios. One is a
Gonset--must be 35 years old, and a
JC Penney transistor base station (40 channel). I think that one belonged
to her brother. I think I'll hook them up and/or repair them and see what
happens. Maybe I can get on the 'bowl" with 4 watts and shut 'em down!

LOL! (just kiddin')

Jerry

hey fink the only bowl you belong on is the toilet bowl so get to
gettin........you are not wanted here...........you are stinkin up the
place heart patient..........you know something weasel, i suppose we
should just forget all the crap you have pulled in the past and
perhaps you think you can just talk to ole twist or anyone else, like
nothing happened right????........whatever you do moron don't try to
fit in because you don't and you won't and dats a fac jack............

terminator for governor of shakey ground.................