Old September 18th 03, 02:07 PM
Landshark

wrote in message ...
"Landshark" . wrote:
It's George, not Doug. Doug's uses
the ratboy screen nic, with a trace back
to UUNet Ohio. George uses AOL proxy
in the Philly/Jersey area.

Landshark

Same ****, different stink.

Here's another little tid bit
for you...........Notice
sometimes that this crap
starts out of Michigan too:

Callsigns in Red are Not Active Callsign Name Address
KK4TI ADAIR, LANCE 10431 JACKMAN ROAD, TEMPERANCE, MI 48182

Landshark

--
"I believe it was Fredrick the Great:
he who defends everything defends

Old September 18th 03, 06:03 PM
Alan Strawinski

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 03:26:56 +0000, Landshark wrote:

So hopefully sometime next week
put the molding emblems on. Then take her to the stereo shop for an MP3
player, speakers and an amp, after that I'll find a placed for one of
the radio's and an
antenna. Maybe I'll throw in one of my small amps, just to make the nay
sayers happy.

Landshark

I've got one of the Sony X-Plode (sp?) series radios in my car. It plays
MP3's. I've got something like 150 tunes on the cd I'm listening to in the
car right now. Changer? Who needs a changer?

Organizing the MP3's into folders is way cool. I created folders for
different "moods" I develop while driving. There's nothing better than
hearing James Hetfield scream "Take a look to the sky just before you die!
It's the last time you will!" or "Am I evil? Yes I am!" when I get ****ed
off in traffic

--
Alan Strawinski

http://alan.strawinski.net

Old September 18th 03, 08:57 PM
Curious Dan

wrote in message
"Landshark" . wrote:
It's George, not Doug. Doug's uses
the ratboy screen nic, with a trace back
to UUNet Ohio. George uses AOL proxy
in the Philly/Jersey area.

Landshark

Same ****, different stink.

you were right the first time, but Figures you would believe a transexual
queer.

Old September 18th 03, 08:57 PM
Curious Dan

"Keyclownz R Dopers" wrote in message
om...
Landshark wrote in message ...
(Keyclownz R Dopers) wrote:
shut up peepeeholic

You've begged for my attention, now you want me to shut up?

Make me, dogie.

http://www.geocities.com/picsrfun2003/n8.bmp

It's George, not Doug. Doug's uses
the ratboy screen nic, with a trace back
to UUNet Ohio. George uses AOL proxy
in the Philly/Jersey area.

Landshark

wrong again you skirt wearing freak.

No ****, he is a freak

Old September 19th 03, 01:59 PM
Landshark

"Alan Strawinski" wrote in message
news
[...]

That's the exact reason I'm going
with an MP3. When you can put up
to 10 cd's on one MP3 disc, who
needs a disc changer.

Landshark

--
You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without having victims.