RadioBanter

-   -   Though doth protest too much... (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29686-re-though-doth-protest-too-much.html)

Landshark September 4th 03 01:49 PM

Though doth protest too much...

"Brainbuster" wrote in message
While firmly installed on Georgina's hand,
Socko "George Is Innocent" wrote...

No similar complaints about the voobie websites?

You mean the one that refers to me as a Brummy M&S van driver... rather
like Voob and George do?
You know, if I did protest to that, It would be said that I protest too
much. It would be assumed, by the "antis", that my protests were proof
that the suggestions on the page were real.

Whoever put up the site with nude george
and voobsie pics is not as bad?

So, they really are pictures of the infamous duo... cool. How did someone
get hold of nude pictures of them?

Strange how, when that site seems to be systematically working it's way
through the newsgroup regulars, none of whom are whining about it, the
one page you whine about is the one with "George" on it.

Hey, Mr "innocent"...
Methinks thou doth protest too much.

BINGO!!!!!!!

Landshark

--
You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without having victims.

Dave Hall September 4th 03 04:16 PM

Landshark wrote:

[...]

So what is the moral to this story? If someone puts up a web site about
you that isn't true, should you:

A. Deny the accusations, and then be accused of "protesting too much",
thereby lending some implied credibility to the accusers?

B. Ignore it, and then have it implied that it must be true since no one
ever denied it?

A real catch 22 if I ever saw one.

Dave
"Sandbagger"

[email protected] September 5th 03 01:58 AM

jim wrote:
Dave Hall wrote:
Landshark wrote:

[...]

C. laugh at ones self and not worry about it.

D. Rock on.

--
GO #40

jim September 5th 03 01:59 AM

wrote:
jim wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

Landshark wrote:

[...]

opening night. j e t s

[email protected] September 5th 03 02:20 AM

jim wrote:
wrote:
D. Rock on.

opening night. j e t s

Wanna bum out? Turn on A&E right now.

Home videos from 9/11..ugghh.

I want to go hang a _______________!!

--
GO #40

[email protected] September 5th 03 02:24 AM

wrote:
jim wrote:
wrote:
D. Rock on.

opening night. j e t s

Wanna bum out? Turn on A&E right now.

Home videos from 9/11..ugghh.

I want to go hang a _______________!!

ALLAH!!---PLEASE PROTECT ME FROM YOUR FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!1

--
GO #40

jim September 5th 03 02:43 AM

jim wrote:

wrote:

D. Rock on.

opening night. j e t s

Wanna bum out? Turn on A&E right now.

Home videos from 9/11..ugghh.

I want to go hang a _______________!!

ALLAH!!---PLEASE PROTECT ME FROM YOUR FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!1

thanx for the reminder. saw the second one hit live. shut down my
facility straight away. it was the jumpers hitting the ground that
did it for me. the french documentary team did a surreal job...
dont usually say it but...****....

Frank Gilliland September 5th 03 02:45 AM

In , jim wrote:

snip
C. laugh at ones self and not worry about it.

How hard would you laugh if someone accused you -by name- of being a child
molester?

jim September 5th 03 02:53 AM

Frank Gilliland wrote:
In , jim wrote:

snip

C. laugh at ones self and not worry about it.

How hard would you laugh if someone accused you -by name- of being a child
molester?

innocent until proven guilty frank. ignore it.

Frank Gilliland September 5th 03 03:03 AM

In , jim wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
In , jim wrote:

snip

C. laugh at ones self and not worry about it.

How hard would you laugh if someone accused you -by name- of being a child
molester?

innocent until proven guilty frank.

In an ideal society.

ignore it.

Naw. It's more fun demonstrating how these nameless, gutless, spineless, spoiled
little mama's boys don't have enough integrity or courage to put a name to their
hate. That way, when they accuse someone else of such a thing (or something
worse), it will carry no more weight than a Clinton deposition.