RadioBanter

-   -   Amateur Radio NewslineT Report 1360- September 5 2003 (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29710-re-amateur-radio-newslinet-report-1360-september-5-2003-a.html)

Curious Dan September 10th 03 03:23 AM

wrote in message
No, unlike you I have no hidden agenda. Are you going back to
your leg humping?

I have no hidden agenda, but you sure promote that web page.
talk about leg humping you replied to me within minutes.. good boy now go
fetch your bone and lay down.

--
GO #40

RIP Warren Zevon!

Alan Strawinski September 10th 03 01:42 PM

wrote in news:20030909205424.847
:

(Twistedhed) wrote:
TWISTEDHED HUMOR SITE

http://www.geocities.com/twistedhedwebtvdotnet

I got on the site, but the links seem dead. (?)

Ya, all of the images hosted on yahoo are dead. Some of the links work,
though. The ones that do are amusing. I particuarly like the top 5 most
wanted one. That gave me my chuckle for the day.

I hope he has thick skin. If he does, he should get a good laugh out of the
site. I know I did. Somebody spent ALOT of time on some of those...wow.

--
Alan Strawinski

http://alan.strawinski.net

Alan Strawinski September 10th 03 02:31 PM

Alan Strawinski wrote in
. 3.44:

(Twistedhed) wrote:
TWISTEDHED HUMOR SITE

http://www.geocities.com/twistedhedwebtvdotnet

I got on the site, but the links seem dead. (?)

Ya, all of the images hosted on yahoo are dead. Some of the links
work, though.

Oops. I need to learn to drink my coffee in the morning before I post
anything. The links aren't dead per se, it's just that the site has
exceeded it's bandwidth limit. It happened while I was browsing the site a
few minutes ago.

It's times like this that I'm glad I own a webserver. I hate geocities. :)

Hey, here's an idea: maybe I could mirror some of the rec.radio.cb parody
sites somewhere on my webserver. Hmmmm....

....then again the guy that co-manages that box with me has issues with
pornographic material. It drives him nuts. Hmmm...Oh well. It was a nice
idea there for a second.

--

Alan Strawinski

http://alan.strawinski.net