RadioBanter

-   -   Amateur Radio NewslineT Report 1360- September 5 2003 (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29710-re-amateur-radio-newslinet-report-1360-september-5-2003-a.html)

Twistedhed September 8th 03 03:00 PM

Amateur Radio NewslineT Report 1360- September 5 2003

Dave, you can't jack the group off and talk to them out the other side
of your mouth, Haven't you noticed? Your obsessions are alienating you
from the very few that even supported you. Your ignorant anger is
responsible for the way you are now viewed. Attack upon attack to
another for merely illustrating your lies/ignorance (whatever you wish
to refer it) concerning legal behavior shows you care not one iota for
advocation of legal behavior like you have claimed..your admitted
behavior is felonious, and the uncontrollable need to reduce yourself to
attacking me for informing you of the law that you, as a licensed
hammie, should already have known, is placing you in a light that many
hammies were unable to see before. You have issues,,deep deep issues.
Grow up and stop being such an ass, Davie.

jim September 10th 03 12:54 AM

Twistedhed wrote:
Dave, you can't jack the group off and talk to them out the other side
of your mouth, Haven't you noticed? Your obsessions are alienating you
from the very few that even supported you. Your ignorant anger is
responsible for the way you are now viewed. Attack upon attack to
another for merely illustrating your lies/ignorance (whatever you wish
to refer it) concerning legal behavior shows you care not one iota for
advocation of legal behavior like you have claimed..your admitted
behavior is felonious, and the uncontrollable need to reduce yourself to
attacking me for informing you of the law that you, as a licensed
hammie, should already have known, is placing you in a light that many
hammies were unable to see before. You have issues,,deep deep issues.
Grow up and stop being such an ass, Davie.

give it a rest already twist. we know your position as well as daves and
everyone else who you are flaming with. ignore 'em....

jim September 10th 03 01:12 AM

wrote:
jim wrote:

Twistedhed wrote:

[...]

I tried asking him to do that too.

on the flip side the antics do provide material for the voob site...

jim September 10th 03 01:40 AM

wrote:
jim wrote:

wrote:

jim wrote:

Twistedhed wrote:

[...]

It'll make ya famous.. I have no problem with Twist, he just needs
to ignore all that ****.

agreed. when i was going down to ocala this past xmas holiday he offered
to hook up. cant see that happening with his opponents...

Twistedhed September 10th 03 01:52 AM

TWISTEDHED HUMOR SITE

http://www.geocities.com/twistedhedwebtvdotnet

Randy September 10th 03 01:52 AM

wrote in message
jim wrote:
wrote:

--
GO #40

Yep!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] September 10th 03 01:52 AM

jim wrote:
wrote:
jim wrote:

wrote:

jim wrote:

Twistedhed wrote:

[...]

I'd like to meet his opponents, they'd never show up.

--
GO #40

[email protected] September 10th 03 01:54 AM

(Twistedhed) wrote:
TWISTEDHED HUMOR SITE

http://www.geocities.com/twistedhedwebtvdotnet

I got on the site, but the links seem dead. (?)

--
GO #40

Curious Dan September 10th 03 02:43 AM

wrote in message
jim wrote:
wrote:
jim wrote:

Twistedhed wrote:

[...]

talking out both sides of your mouth steve, if you asked him to stop then
you have a problem with what he is doing. are you just trying to stay on his
good side so he doesnt go of on you?

[email protected] September 10th 03 02:49 AM

"Curious Dan" wrote:
wrote in message
jim wrote:
wrote:
jim wrote:

Twistedhed wrote:

[...]

No, unlike you I have no hidden agenda. Are you going back to
your leg humping?

--
GO #40

RIP Warren Zevon!