Old September 9th 03, 04:16 PM

Default hams are ruining amateur radio

As much as it pains me I am ashamed of the behavior in rec.radio.cb.
Hams like N3CVJ and WA3MOJ are ruining it for all of us. Hall has been
geting his cyber ass kicked by twistedhed and how. George is having
kaniption fits. Frank is Frank a trolls troll. Not part of the
solution is part of the problem. I agree with twist here. He is right
on the money these guys have deficits. Hey Twist drop the freeband and
you can be a positive force against the scum that ruin radio. Theres
one in every crowd. They just happen to like you.
Old September 9th 03, 05:07 PM
Twistedhed

From: )

As much as it pains me I am ashamed of the

behavior in rec.radio.cb. Hams like N3CVJ

and WA3MOJ are ruining it for all of us. Hall

has been geting his cyber ass kicked by

twistedhed and how.

Nothing admirable. Davie has issues. He's a hypocrite and a liar and has
personal problems..he chose me as his major malfunction for all that is
wrong with his pathetic life.

George is having

kaniption fits. Frank is Frank a trolls troll.

Yea,,,,Frankiestein Gilliland's motor mouth running at a million miles
per hour claiming how legal it is to commit what the feds call a
"felony". See, Frankie talks out his ass and says things he wishes were
true, same with Hall.
They attack the messenger when the truth is shown by a credible source
such as the archives of congress or a law firm who was involved in
crafting the laws.
When it comes down to the wire,,,well, you see it as the majority of
well intentioned radio ops do.

part of the solution is part of the problem. I

agree with twist here.

Only I didn't say that.,,but it's good to see folks recognize the fecal
matter amongst us.

He is right on the money these guys have

deficits.

Yea,,,,but you forgot Lelnad...LOL.

Hey Twist drop the freeband and you can be a
positive force against the scum that ruin radio.
Theres one in every crowd. They just happen

to like you.

I dont sweat the smal stuff, never did. Freeband is but a small part of
my radio endeavors.
I have no problem illustrating the ng punch-clowns for their deficits
and will continue to do so at every opportunity. Hall can't comprehend
the act of Congress relating to the illegal monitoring of cordless
phones governs all states,,he somehow misinterprets that individual
states need not abide by federal law and are free to enforce it say they
see fit. So goes the hammie upperclassman who admits listening to
children talk of sex for his personal pleasure, broke more laws than
anyone he has ever accused in his insolent life, lies about everything,
and provided the FCC with an improper physical address (as did Lelnad C.
Scott) in violation of their law regarding amateur operators.