Old September 14th 03, 09:42 PM
TRA1N

Default F/A Elkin 8 Tube amp on Yahoo

take a look.............

http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo....9?aucview=0x70
Old September 14th 03, 11:50 PM

"TRA1N" wrote in message
take a look.............

http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo....9?aucview=0x70

Looks like a sweet amp, wish I had a use! .. Best of luck selling it!

Old September 16th 03, 01:31 PM
Auctions croak here

Stopped by the AKC.

tra1npuppet is such a bigmouth and a jerk, we just had to prove he was
full of it. Post another amplifier for auction, tra1n...we will get it
kicked off as well.

furthermore, a letter was sent to your ISP explaining that you are
using your account to engage in illegal activity. See below.

--chuckle--

I predict keyclowns will yelp and sqwak now, giving their guesses as
to who wrote this...as if anyone of the AKC hides who they are in the
first place except exactly for making keyclowns think they are some
kind of junior detectives.

PS
tra1n, please put up another amp auction. we did love busting that one
so much.
TO:
Hello

I draw your attention to the illegal activity that the verizon account
holder
is using his Verizon account to promote. The
Federal laws against this activity are in the interest of public
safety and public convenience. The item this individual is selling
creates harmful interference to public safety and commercial radio
communications. In these times of uncertainty about the possible
sudden need for public service radio communications, surely Verizon
does not condone an account holder purposely promoting their
disruption.

The FCC regulations against this item have been in existence for more
than 25 years, and I draw your attention to the relevant passages
below. Prior to those passages is the link to the auction that is
connected with the aforementioned Federal crime.

Please take appropriate action to cause this account holder not to use
the internet and specifically Verizon to promote the sale of items
that are clearly against federal law and are so insidiously disruptive
of public service radio communications.

Sincerely,

Take a guess, tra1n

http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo....9?aucview=0x30

FCC rule 2.815(b): After APR 27, 1978, no person shall manufacture,
sell or lease, offer for sale or lease (including advertising for sale
or lease), or import, ship, or distribute for the purpose of selling
or leasing or offering for sale or lease, any external radio frequency
amplifier or amplifier kit capable of operation on any frequency or
frequencies between 24 and 35 MHz.

RULE 11 - Linear Amplifiers
{A} You may not attach the following items (power amplifiers) to your
type-accepted CB transmitter in any way:
[1] External radio frequency [RF] power amplifiers, also called linear
amplifiers, or linears;
or
[2] Any other devices which, when used with a radio transmitter as a
signal source, are capable of amplifying the signal.
{B} There are no exceptions to this rule and use of a power amplifier
voids your authority to operate the station.
{C} The FCC will presume you have used a linear or other external [RF]
power amplifier if-
[1] It is in your possession or on your premises; and
[2] There is OTHER EVIDENCE that you have operated your CB station
with more power than allowed by CB Rule 10.

Old September 18th 03, 06:51 AM
Brainbuster

Auctions croak here wrote in message ...
Stopped by the AKC.

as if anyone of the AKC hides who they are in the
first place

OK, if you are not "hiding", give your full name and address. Maybe
Georgina could do the same... he is one of the "antis", who are not hiding
their identities.
Heck, he's so scared, that he will not even give his first name, never mind
full details.

1930's Futuristic Wood Radio has been called the "Searchlight radio" by some [email protected] Boatanchors 0 January 12th 05 05:01 PM
Need "Original" (1937 era) 6U5 Tuning Eye Tube Mdcalvert Boatanchors 1 April 7th 04 11:06 PM
F.S. EICO 667 Tube Tester Kb2rev Equipment 0 March 12th 04 10:31 PM
Tube tester query? k3hvg Boatanchors 4 February 2nd 04 01:47 AM
FS: Old tube sockets, 4, 5, 6, 7 pin, Hammurlund, GR, ceramic, phenolic,matching plugs, extenders Al Schapira Boatanchors 0 January 19th 04 10:54 PM