Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 19th 03, 07:13 PM
Auctions croak here

Default Stay tuned, keysissiez!

Your owners and Masters, the AKC, will soon publish auction numbers of
those we close down.

One keyqueen...I think it was Excrement Cranus, said it wasn't making
a difference...heheheh...well, We don't see any amplifier auctions on
here right now...hehehheh

Your Masters will talk to you later...

Special aside to Mopedholic...when you finish up in Oldsmar get your
tuffet up to see tra1npuppet...he is cwying and needs some sisterly
love.