Old September 20th 03, 11:07 AM
Brainbuster

Default "Keyclownz R Dopers" admits that he is also "Curious Dan"...

Who needs to suggest that Mr "Dopers" is really the "curious" one from PA,
when he admits it himself...

"Brainbuster" wrote

2. prove that I have called you "WA3MOJ ".

Keyclownz R Dopers replied with...
From: Brainbuster )
Subject: CB Outlaws Make ALL Radio Ops Look Bad
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2002-02-14 00:14:35

Hamaholic wrote in message
. com...
Well noone to this day has been able to answer who George is, care to

take a
stab, or care to wager a few sheckles?

===

They have given an answer, several times. You must have a problem
reading as well as spelling.
Try the qrz site... WA3MOJ (George Busch). If I know that after less
than a
year on the group and not reading the group daily, then you should
certainly have known it with the time you spend on here.

Strange, but when you referred to the area you live in, it was the
same town
as listed for George Busch. So you have a better chance of knowing
"who is George" than I do... 1000s of miles away.

************************************************* **

Which was a post to the nameless one in PA... so he must be that same
person,
who is also now posting under the name of "Curious Dan".

Here's another one...

"Brainbuster"
wrote
4. Prove that I "follow George around".

Just post the proof... the places or groups that I am supposed to
follow him to.

Keyclownz R Dopers replied with...
You are following "george" right now in this thread

So, he is admitting to being that person above (Hamaholic ), who was being
called "George".

The more they squirm, the deeper they sink.

Old September 22nd 03, 07:02 AM
Brainbuster

Curious Dan wrote in message ...
Your really reaching you stupid asshole.

You cannot spell "You're"... and you're calling me stupid?
Try getting an education before trying to insult other people.

Come on, maybe you should explain to us all how a reply to you was calling
Mr Dopers by the name "George"... unless Mr Dopers is you?
And how following Mr Dopers is following the person being called George
(which is you)... unless Mr Dopers is you?

Or maybe the childish insults are all you have.