Old September 29th 03, 02:48 AM
Lance Adair

wrote in message

Ask him if Leland can set up a walk by.

why dont you leave Nad out of this. u dick with ears

Old September 29th 03, 03:17 AM

"Lance Adair" wrote:
wrote in message

Ask him if Leland can set up a walk by.

why dont you leave Nad out of this. u dick with ears

Why donut you let Leland speak for himself?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month
Old September 29th 03, 03:44 AM
Lance Adair

wrote in message
"Lance Adair" wrote:
wrote in message

Ask him if Leland can set up a walk by.

why dont you leave Nad out of this. u dick with ears

Why donut you let Leland speak for himself?

why don't you leave leland out of this.

Old September 29th 03, 09:29 PM
Lance Adair

wrote in message
"Lance Adair" wrote:
wrote in message
"Lance Adair" wrote:
wrote in message

Ask him if Leland can set up a walk by.

why dont you leave Nad out of this. u dick with ears

Why donut you let Leland speak for himself?

why don't you leave leland out of this.

Because I respect Leland, and he will speak for himself.

Have a problem with that?

Why does leland have to speak for you?

Only as much of a problem as you had with me mentioning Franks name.. .got
it sperm cell?

Old September 30th 03, 12:37 AM
Richard Cranium

"Curious Dan" wrote in message ...
"Keyclownz R Dopers" wrote in message
om...
Curious Dan wrote:
Ball wash

LOL! ok but how can I help it if those dummies think I am you even
after I told them I am not several times. Should I restrain from using
words like assclown, dickface, skirtwearingfreak, jitlip, etc. I doubt
it will do any good they have it in for you they think anyone who
gives them **** is you and can't be convinced otherwise. They are now
making up stuff about viruses and will blame it all on george george
george how can you change someone who has george on the brain.
Especially Landqueen (oops see now because I called him that they will
dedicate their life to george LOL).

ballwash is a new one add that to the list. say it about 5 x and Landfag
will do a google search your right it is all george, how soon they forget
about nad, dwight, frank, douggie, aaron etc it is all george....heck if I
sent a virus as the twisted one said I surely should lose my isp ...so I
can't wait... please turn me in ... Pretty please.... send all headers fully
attached to comcast abuse and specify it was a virus that was sent from me ,
anyone need the email address?

Nad is an idiot; Frankie-fag is a egotistical moron who can't get a
ham license; Doggie is a repeater jammer and pederast; Aaron is
totally ficticious. That leaves you, Georgie-girl, who is nothing but
a TROLL and a drunk. And all of you are admitted liars who don't
deserve the time of day, let alone any respect.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you (or one of your butt buddies)
were sending viruses and/or worms to the people who don't agree with
you. Just like I wouldn't doubt for a minute that most of the
high-powered jamming on (and near) the legal 40 channels is done by
licensed hams like yourself.

Sure, why don't you post your email address? No cojones? Heh-heh-heh.

Old September 30th 03, 01:37 AM
Lance Adair

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
m...

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you (or one of your butt buddies)
were sending viruses and/or worms to the people who don't agree with
you. Just like I wouldn't doubt for a minute that most of the
high-powered jamming on (and near) the legal 40 channels is done by
licensed hams like yourself.

Sure, why don't you post your email address? No cojones? Heh-heh-heh.

I wouldnt be suprised if you and your buddy Landshark are spreading the aids
virus
to people who don't agree with you.Just like I wouldn't doubt for a minute
that most
asshole jamming is done by homo's such as yourself.

Sure, why don't you post your call sign? No cojones? huh huh..huh

Kalamazoo Cuckoo' ND8V GLENN B General 0 October 19th 04 03:15 AM
Kalamazoo Cuckoo' ND8V GLENN B Policy 0 October 19th 04 03:15 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP General 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP Policy 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM