Old September 22nd 03, 06:21 PM
Jerry

Default was twisty now jerry

"Anonymous" wrote in message
news:GMDWZYSU37883.3763541667@anonymous...

I am NOT Twistedhed, Mr. Anonymous, and posting a For Sale ad from an

unrelated group is completely irrelevant, and just plain stupid. And the
ad
is over TWO years old and shows nothing to implicate me in any way with
Twistedhed or any other poster in this group. It in in no way supports your
feeble
attempts at discredit me or make me out to be someone I am not. And, btw, I
have never been afraid to use my own name in any post. I says what I means
and means what I sez.

If it bothers you so much that I oppose bootleggers on the ham bands, then
DEAL with it--it is your problem, not mine. You will look long and hard for
any
flames, insults or disrespect of anybody here because there aren't any.
Your post is similar to advertising a Chevrolet on the net and then
describing a Ford in
the body of the ad. Whatta a MA-ROON, to quote Bugs Bunny!! Now I am busy
repairing a JC Penney CB set and wiring up a mike for it, so............

excuse me. (ho hum)

The REAL Jerry

Old September 23rd 03, 03:49 AM

"Jerry" wrote:
excuse me. (ho hum)

The REAL Jerry

I've always respected you, Jerry.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month
Old September 23rd 03, 05:57 AM
Jerry

wrote in message
"Jerry" wrote:
excuse me. (ho hum)

The REAL Jerry

I've always respected you, Jerry.
Thanks Mopar,

\

And I' ve cruising the ham sites for 6 meter amps. If I find
some, I'll flag you down. I *did* find a handheld battery for my Yaesu HT.

See ya,

jerry
--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

Old September 23rd 03, 05:59 AM

"Jerry" wrote:
wrote in message
"Jerry" wrote:
excuse me. (ho hum)

The REAL Jerry

I've always respected you, Jerry.
Thanks Mopar,

\

And I' ve cruising the ham sites for 6 meter amps. If I find
some, I'll flag you down. I *did* find a handheld battery for my Yaesu
HT.

See ya,

jerry

Rock on!