RadioBanter

-   -   general message (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/298925-general-message.html)

Jeff Grant December 26th 20 02:40 PM

general message

i need to not allow anyone to be rude to me...i am a ham radio operator involved with the barrie amateur radio club.i can't stand comments said on the rec.radio.cb google groups.i am done with this group effective immediately and tired of every comment that is not appropriate.i am mad.

\RUBBERDUCK\ January 2nd 21 07:20 PM

general message

I'M RESTRICTED FROM SWEARING ON THE CB RADIO BECAUSE I WAS WARNED AND CAN'T DEAL WITH IT ONE MORE ****ING TIME

Guglielmo Marconi[_16_] January 5th 21 04:20 PM

general message

wrote:
i need to not allow anyone to be rude to me...i am a ham radio operator inv=

olved with the barrie amateur radio club.i can't stand comments said on the=

rec.radio.cb google groups.i am done with this group effective immediately=

and tired of every comment that is not appropriate.i am mad.

WHAAAAAAAAA!!

I'M RESTRICTED FROM SWEARING ON THE CB RADIO BECAUSE I WAS WARNED AND CAN'T
DEAL WITH IT ONE MORE ****ING TIME

WOW, I can understand why you're ****ed. You ordered a penis enlargement kit
online and they sent you a magnifing glass.

All is not lost, you could still use it to make it to make believe like you
own a BIG radio.

G. Marconi