Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old December 26th 20, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Aug 2020
Posts: 13
Default general message

i need to not allow anyone to be rude to me...i am a ham radio operator involved with the barrie amateur radio club.i can't stand comments said on the rec.radio.cb google groups.i am done with this group effective immediately and tired of every comment that is not appropriate.i am mad.


  #2   Report Post  
Old December 28th 20, 11:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2020
Posts: 2
Default general message

In article , Jeff Grant wrote:
i need to not allow anyone to be rude to me...i am a ham radio operator inv=
olved with the barrie amateur radio club.i can't stand comments said on the=
rec.radio.cb google groups.i am done with this group effective immediately=
and tired of every comment that is not appropriate.i am mad.


WHAAAAAAAAA!!

  #3   Report Post  
Old January 2nd 21, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jan 2021
Posts: 1
Default general message

On Monday, December 28, 2020 at 6:36:24 p.m. UTC-5, Guglielmo Marconi wrote:
In article , Jeff Grant wrote:
i need to not allow anyone to be rude to me...i am a ham radio operator inv=
olved with the barrie amateur radio club.i can't stand comments said on the=
rec.radio.cb google groups.i am done with this group effective immediately=
and tired of every comment that is not appropriate.i am mad.


WHAAAAAAAAA!!


I'M RESTRICTED FROM SWEARING ON THE CB RADIO BECAUSE I WAS WARNED AND CAN'T DEAL WITH IT ONE MORE ****ING TIME
  #4   Report Post  
Old January 5th 21, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Dec 2020
Posts: 2
Default general message

In article , "\"RUBBERDUCK\"" wrote:
On Monday, December 28, 2020 at 6:36:24 p.m. UTC-5, Guglielmo Marconi wrote:
In article , Jeff Grant

wrote:
i need to not allow anyone to be rude to me...i am a ham radio operator inv=


olved with the barrie amateur radio club.i can't stand comments said on the=


rec.radio.cb google groups.i am done with this group effective immediately=


and tired of every comment that is not appropriate.i am mad.


WHAAAAAAAAA!!


I'M RESTRICTED FROM SWEARING ON THE CB RADIO BECAUSE I WAS WARNED AND CAN'T
DEAL WITH IT ONE MORE ****ING TIME



WOW, I can understand why you're ****ed. You ordered a penis enlargement kit
online and they sent you a magnifing glass.

All is not lost, you could still use it to make it to make believe like you
own a BIG radio.

G. Marconi


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
General message Jeff Grant CB 2 November 25th 16 04:30 AM
GENERAL MESSAGE CB RAMBO[_3_] CB 5 September 17th 13 01:33 AM
general message BIGBIRD CB RADIO CB 1 August 27th 09 07:47 AM
general message BIGBIRD CB RADIO CB 0 August 26th 09 09:06 PM
general message BIGBIRD cb radio operator CB 6 May 15th 09 02:36 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2021 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017