Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 27th 03, 12:56 AM
The Fugitive

Default Cranium Lies again

Hey dickie boy Cranium, show me where i post from allentown, pa and trenton
nj.
I have shown you post from Rochester NY, what do you say you come
clean and post the posts where i post from allentown and trenton. .

From: Richard Cranium )
Subject: Aaronia Voobner
Date: 2003-06-02 16:03:08 PST

He posts using Comcast, in both Allentown and Trenton (NJ). And as
Valco he posted as Aanal Aaron H. Voobner by way of AOL. It appears
that he has to keep changing his access to keep hiding his various
NICs.

Frankly, I don't care, if only he'd post something worthwhile instead
of complete bovine excrement all the time. But Georgie-girl can only
troll and snipe like the coward he is. Too bad he gets all his courage
from a bottle.

Cranium take your own advise The Fugitive CB 6 December 17th 04 10:31 PM
The Pool Alun Policy 81 June 4th 04 03:30 AM
Cranium lies and misleads people The Fugitive CB 1 September 27th 03 12:50 AM
More lies from Christy D, fake "Attorney at Law" Llgpt General 4 September 26th 03 12:51 AM
60 meter vertical (was: WEDNESDAY: More Of Our Soldier Die for Bush's Lies) Brenda Ann General 3 August 2nd 03 11:59 AM