Old September 27th 03, 11:43 PM
Keyclownz R Dopers

Default TOP TEN EXCUSES WHY LANDSHARK POSTING IN HOMO GROUPS

From: Sparky )
TOP TEN EXCUSES WHY LANDSHARK POSTING IN HOMO GROUPS
Original FormatNewsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2001-05-25 19:39:43
On Fri, 25 May 2001 18:36:45 -0700, "The Landshark"
wrote:

Hi Jack, Helmut, etc,
Being I was from SF area, have explained, will
not again, My name is not Jason, go figure? I'm
not blaming you Jack, I had no idea those post's
are out there until some one found them, plain &
simple. So you all can think what you want, but if
you work in any sort office complex, or have ever
taken a machine in for repair, well, you can figure
it all out, sorry to burst all the bubbles.

TTFN,
Going away for the weekend, so please save all
the response's till Tuesday, I'll back to work then.

Using the computer at work for posting to a newsgroup? Does your boss
know about this? Does your boss know about your secret identity?

The Landshark

So let's see .... you are saying that you didn't write the following
in rec.radio.cb?

=============

From: )
Subject: difference in amplifier class
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1998/09/27

Yeah, but unfortunately, the cost of living
has increased 4 fold in the past 15 years.
Yes that doesn't warrant that much of
an increase, but it does warrant an increase.
Now for Harley's, you pay for the name,
plain and simple..............

The Landshark
"The Mets are not having a Buell-tiful day"
"But the Niners are having a Buell-tiful day"
98 S3 Thunderbolt powered

=============

98 S3 Thunderbolt powered?
? And that Jason
Halverson -just happened- to be using the same email address? Both of
them?

=============

From: Jason Halverson )
Subject: Swap File and MaxPhysPage(in system.ini) settings
Newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.setup
Date: 1995/05/28

I need to know the proper MaxPhysPage setting for the system.ini for
WFWG 3.11. I have 20Mb of physical RAM (20352Kb). The format is:
MaxPhysPage=hex page number, where hex page number is the maximum
physical page of RAM. I read that windows only recognizes the first
16Mb of RAM. I have an 11Mb Perm Swap file, but when I start windows,
I have only 23Mb free. Any help is greatly appreciated.

=============

Isn't that the same email address you used to post many messages in
rec.radio.cb?

=============

From: The Landshark )
Subject: wambo
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1996/10/17

Well Well Well,

There is life after death on the C.B. radio. Next thing you know
somebody going to complain about that LANDSHARK in the S.F. Bay Area

DAMM DAMM DAMM (HA HA HA HA)

=============

.... and in alt.sex.trans?

=============

From: The Landshark )
Subject: Whats this board about ?
Newsgroups: alt.sex.trans
Date: 1997/07/05

There is,it's called Alt.transgender.This new group is called
alt.trans,
that could mean,T.V. or T.S. The only thing I seen wrong lately is the
large amount of spam since the Supreme Court knock down the Law.....

I think what you are describing is about one of the most far-fetched
stories yet to be told in this newsgroup. You can look up these posts
but you don't. You just keep crying that you didn't do it. I can keep
cross-referencing your names and email addresses, and eventually I'll
come up with something else. How far do you want to take this little
charade?